1. Originally posted by u2july:I would like to have your advice. Should I download some lossless and asks me to install a program that my pc shows me as potentially dangerous. What should I do?

I'd advise you not to install it then. Curiosity gets the better of me, however to ask...what program?

Download foobar2000 or VLC - both play FLAC straight off.
  2. How's the program called?
    Anyway, Microsoft' computers use to detect as "dangerous" some material that is actually harmless...
  3. Why do FLAC bootlegs have that stupid naming system? Man, I have downloaded the show on my own, I do NOT need the file to be called U2-CITY-YYYY-MM-DD-SOURCE-TAPER-BLA-BLA-BLA, that's the info you should provide with the damn info topic! But please, add fucking tags to the files and name them with the fucking song names, damn hell !!!!!! AAAAAAARGGGHHH it drives me crazy ¬¬
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:Why do FLAC bootlegs have that stupid naming system? Man, I have downloaded the show on my own, I do NOT need the file to be called U2-CITY-YYYY-MM-DD-SOURCE-TAPER-BLA-BLA-BLA, that's the info you should provide with the damn info topic! But please, add fucking tags to the files and name them with the fucking song names, damn hell !!!!!! AAAAAAARGGGHHH it drives me crazy ¬¬

trouble
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:Why do FLAC bootlegs have that stupid naming system? Man, I have downloaded the show on my own, I do NOT need the file to be called U2-CITY-YYYY-MM-DD-SOURCE-TAPER-BLA-BLA-BLA, that's the info you should provide with the damn info topic! But please, add fucking tags to the files and name them with the fucking song names, damn hell !!!!!! AAAAAAARGGGHHH it drives me crazy ¬¬

Well, to be fair, they did just tape an entire show and share with the whole community. Probably better that you tag all of the songs yourself?
  6. Least you can do after a taper shares it, is tag it.

Only God knows how a taper's music library looks like though
  7. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]

Well, to be fair, they did just tape an entire show and share with the whole community. Probably better that you tag all of the songs yourself?

If you tag/rename them, they stop being recognised by the torrent program, and you can't share them anymore. Constant pain in the arse, from one way or the other.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

If you tag/rename them, they stop being recognised by the torrent program, and you can't share them anymore. Constant pain in the arse, from one way or the other.

You could use foobar2000 and just play the songs from there and also rename them there.

9. Doesn't that name changing affect the whole file?
  10. It does, unless you use a playlist and edit the titles of the entries. Still not great.
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong:Why do FLAC bootlegs have that stupid naming system? Man, I have downloaded the show on my own, I do NOT need the file to be called U2-CITY-YYYY-MM-DD-SOURCE-TAPER-BLA-BLA-BLA, that's the info you should provide with the damn info topic! But please, add fucking tags to the files and name them with the fucking song names, damn hell !!!!!! AAAAAAARGGGHHH it drives me crazy ¬¬

Okay then. To save you some nerves, I'll just refrain from posting more stuff. I couldn't sleep if I drove you crazy.
  12. BIt overdramatic reaction indeed