1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]Not good enough I think. Anyway, its their decission...

By the way, I really feel sorry for the Minneapolis people attending the June 27th concert... The band will be extremely tired when they reach the US again... So poor people

They can count themselves lucky they get a gig in 2010.

2. They'd always said they wanted to play it, or at least I remember reading a quote from Bono about it. I think it's uber but I'm a bit gutted I didn't bother trying to get tickets - that said I couldn't have done even if I'd wanted to lol, but I think it's pretty cool all the same.
  3. You will surely get them... ANd might be before what you think, in fact

Don't get desperate, it's too soon. South America and Oceania will be visited, don't worry.
  4. It will be the only date for the UK and Ireland. I would add so far behind it, or the only confirmed date.
    As Larry mentioned he would love to finish in Ireland, I still keep hoping.

Also my opinion, this can't be good to fly to and from the US in such short time.
    Although they're off course used to travelling, but this must have some effect on the body.

No word yet on Zuerich either

5. Not at all, but I hear and read many rumours, and not only the ones that U2gigs or atU2 publish. Strong rumours point that South America will get some concerts in ¿April? or ¿May?, and Oceania in late October or November (other rumours give that an interesting twist, saying Oceania will be in April-May and South America in October-November, but I don't trust it that much).
  6. By the way, all Glastonbury discussions can go on here from now on
  7. from u2.com: 26 September, 2010 San Sebastian, ES Anoeta Stadium - tickets: u2.com subscribers: from Nov. 25 Nov., public presale: Dec. 1
  8. Originally posted by Alvin:from u2.com: 26 September, 2010 San Sebastian, ES Anoeta Stadium - tickets: u2.com subscribers: from Nov. 25 Nov., public presale: Dec. 1

That's the Madrid rumors dear then

9. Elevation Tour Australia 2010!!!

I wonder if indeed it is worth getting to the US for a show or three.
  10. Originally posted by Alvin:from u2.com: 26 September, 2010 San Sebastian, ES Anoeta Stadium - tickets: u2.com subscribers: from Nov. 25 Nov., public presale: Dec. 1

11. In the words of JBJ, Keep The Faith, Drew!