1. I haven't seen anything either so far - just that email saying it will officially announced today. Rumours running wild as I type, so we better be patient for some more hours. (my 1st post from mobile, my that takes a while to answer)
  2. so here they are, the official news from depechemode.com concerning the tour and Dave's illness:

Depeche Mode are pleased to announce they will restart their interrupted Tour Of The Universe in Leipzig, Germany on June 8th. On May 12th, lead singer Dave Gahan suffered a severe bout of gastroenteritis, leading to his hospitalization and the cancellation of the Athens concert. While in hospital, further medical tests revealed a low-grade malignant tumour in Dave's bladder, which has since been successfully removed. At doctors' orders Dave Gahan must take a break until June 8th, to ensure that he makes a full recovery. The Leipzig show on June 8th will be the first concert following Dave's recovery.

Dave Gahan sincerely thanks his fans for their support, understanding and patience. Depeche Mode deeply regret any problems or inconveniences the cancellations and postponements may have caused.

AFFECTED UPCOMING SHOWS

May 30th
    London O2 is postponed and will be rescheduled to a new date, which will be announced shortly. Tickets purchased will remain valid.

May 31st
    Depeche Mode's performance at the Pinkpop Festival in Landgraaf is cancelled.

June 2nd
    The show at the HSH Nordbank Arena in Hamburg will now take place on July 1st. Tickets purchased remain valid.

June 4th & 5th
    The shows at Dusseldorf LTU Arena on June 4th and 5th will be rescheduled, however the exact dates cannot be determined until the 2nd Bundesliga releases its new schedule. Dates for the rescheduled shows are expected to be announced by early July. Ticket holders should retain their tickets for the rescheduled shows.

June 7th & 8th
    Regrettably, the June 7th show in Leipzig must be cancelled due to doctors' orders, however the June 8th show will occur as planned. Tickets for the cancelled June 7th show may be exchanged for tickets to either the June 8th show in Leipzig or the June 10th show in Berlin (availability permitting) at the relevant box office.

July 2nd
    Bergen, Koengen has been rescheduled to Thursday, January 28th, 2010 at the Vestlandhallen.

SHOWS TAKING PLACE AS ORIGINALLY PLANNED
    The following European shows are not affected and will take place as originally planned.

June 8th LEIPZIG Zentralstadion
    June 10th BERLIN Olympiastadion
    June 12th FRANKFURT Commerzbank Arena
    June 13th MUNICH Olympiastadion
    June 16th ROME Stadio Olimpico
    June 18th MILAN Stadio San Siro
    June 20th WERCHTER TW Classic Festival
    June 22nd BRATISLAVA Inter Stadium
    June 23rd BUDAPEST Puskas Ferenc Stadium
    June 25th PRAGUE Slavia Stadium
    June 27th PARIS Stade de France
    June 28th NANCY Zenith Amphitheatre
    June 30th COPENHAGEN Parken Stadium
    July 1st HAMBURG (rescheduled show)
    July 3rd ARVIKA Arvika Festival
    July 6th CARCASSONNE Esplanade Gambetta
    July 8th VALLADOLID Jose Zorilla Stadium
    July 9th BILBAO BBK Live Festival
    July 11th PORTO Super Bock Super Rock Festival
    July 12th SEVILLE Olimpic Stadium

Furthermore, all dates following Seville on the Tour of the Universe will proceed as originally planned.

CANCELLED SHOWS STILL TO BE DETERMINED
    Ticket holders for the previously cancelled shows listed below are encouraged to hold on to their tickets pending a further statement. Every effort continues to be made to reschedule these shows and more time is needed to resolve venue availability and routing. A final decision is expected early next week, at which time a statement will be made with regards to either a rescheduled date or final cancellation.

May 12th ATHENS Terra Vibe
    May 14th ISTANBUL Santral Istanbul
    May 16th BUCHAREST Parc Izvor
    May 18th SOFIA Vasil Levski
    May 20th BELGRADE USCE Park
    May 21st ZAGREB Arena
    May 23rd WARSAW Gwardia Stadium
    May 25th RIGA Skonto Stadium
    May 27th VILNIUS Zalgirio Stadionas
  3. good thing they found the tumor early

4. Unfortunately, indeed! Now we finally have some good weather during Pinkpop and then the main act is cancelled (for obvious reasons of course).

Anyway, much strenght to him.

5. Originally posted by spooner:[..]

Hello...

Depeche Mode - Luxembourg 06.05.09

Warm Up Show/Tour of the Universe
    in Rockhal / Esch-Sur-Alzette

Setlist

01.Intro / In Chains
    02.Wrong
    03.Hole to Feed
    04.Walking in my Shoes
    05.It's no good
    06.A Question of time
    07.Precious
    08.Fly on the Windscreen
    09.Jezebel
    10.A Question of Lust
    11.Come Back
    12.Peace
    13.In Your Room
    14.I Feel You
    15.In Sympathy
    16.Enjoy the Silence
    17.Never let me Down Again

Encore

18.Stripped
    19.Master and Servant
    20.Strangelove

2nd Encore

21.Personal Jesus
    22.Waiting for the Night

Very Good Audience Recording (Taped by Worldviolator)
    MP3 192 kps

LINK:

http://rapidshare.com/files/233418064/Depeche_Mode_-_Luxembourg..May.6th.2009..Part.1.zip

http://rapidshare.com/files/233447246/Depeche_Mode_-_Luxembourg..May.6th.2009..Part.2.zip

thanks a million for posting this!!!
  6. Glad to hear Dave is soon ready to rock again
    It would have be shame if they had to cancel all dates
  7. I hope hope hope they bring HOME back into the setlist.

Btw..does anyone have the remix of this song done by AIR ?...anyone ?
  8. Originally posted by Rob1965:[..]

Unfortunately, indeed! Now we finally have some good weather during Pinkpop and then the main act is cancelled (for obvious reasons of course).

Anyway, much strenght to him.

Agreed, lets hope he recovers soon

9. Ive been getting into DM the past few years ,( ive had the hits album a while now ) but been delvin into the albums and i love Songs of Faith and Devotion studio and live albums and touring the angle,I love seein dave pull off the sharp moves on A Question of Time and ive been able to get tickets for the manchester show 18th december so i carnt wait, i love the new song Wrong.
  10. Originally posted by thecopperkid:Ive been getting into DM the past few years ,( ive had the hits album a while now ) but been delvin into the albums and i love Songs of Faith and Devotion studio and live albums and touring the angle,I love seein dave pull off the sharp moves on A Question of Time and ive been able to get tickets for the manchester show 18th december so i carnt wait, i love the new song Wrong.

Yup i love his "spin of death". haha thats what i named it. Im loving the new album. I'll be seeing them this tour too. the hollywood bowl on august 17th! 2 days after my birthday There amazing live and i cant wait to see them.
  11. So Happy Dave is recovering and so happy to hear Depeche will back in the Tour business once again!!

Can't wait for the show!!
  12. so the tour re-starts again tonight in Leipzig in less than 2 hours.... let's hope Dave had enough time for recovery -- and here's to hope we'll get a brilliant bootleg