1. Originally posted by WojBhoy:
    You'll notice no one gives him the kind of jip that I got in the early days when I revealed (at the time that) I didn't have Slane on DVD...

You do have it, right?

Get Popmart Mexico NOW! Don't stop, don't walk, run...run to the store and get it!!!
  2. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]
    If that is the case, I feel quite proud that I picked up on it a long old time ago lol!
    [..]
    You'll notice no one gives him the kind of jip that I got in the early days when I revealed (at the time that) I didn't have Slane on DVD...

I just knew you would start about it!
  3. I'm assuming no one holds the same passion about Boston then?

4. Too right, I have every DVD.

Unlike some...

Of course, those cold hours sitting along in shame still haunt me to this day.

I personally love Boston.

5. Its the last on my shopping list, as so happens the be the most expensive, and no One!!
    Anyway, back to Casper, it is his topic

6. My life was incomplete until I got the Chicago DVD. I know how you feel...

7. To this end, you know where to turn when the nights grow long and you wipe the cold sweat off of your brow Casper! Me and Drew and here for you
  8. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]
    To this end, you know where to turn when the nights grow long and you wipe the cold sweat off of your brow Casper! Me and Drew and here for you

My inbox is always open.
  9. Thanks to both for the offered help in this hard and difficult time...
  10. Great one. Now I have a question: where does MWSAH stands for Mysterious Ways, Saints And Hawkmoon?

11. Remy explained it in the very first post: Many Will See And Hear, from 40...although the official lyrics say Many Will See And Fear. But our B-man usually says Hear instead of Fear.

Never thought of Mysterious Ways, Saints and Hawkmoon