1. I put my money on Soundgarden for the European leg...
  2. Im hoping for Interpol in Philly and New York. As for Europe, hope it isn't Snow Patrol again
  3. Glasvegas were seriously terrible when they opened on Dublin 1
  4. I loved Snow Patrol when they opened for U2 in Toronto, so that's who I'm hoping opens for the montreal show. I'd say Muse, but they're on their own tour when that's happening, so I doubt it.
  5. Glasvegas are honking!

I lived in Glasgow for 25 years and even seeing them 'at home' was highly embarassing!!!
  6. MGMT IN NEW YORK

7. What in the name of god was that? Boom boom ba ba ba boom ba ba ba boom boom.

Yeah, simple alright. This was the band a lot of people thought sucked at the shows?
  8. @drewhiggins

Yeh that's them,not good at all to be honest
  9. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

What in the name of god was that? Boom boom ba ba ba boom ba ba ba boom boom.

Yeah, simple alright. This was the band a lot of people thought sucked at the shows?

She played the hi-hat really well.....

Haha just kidding, I watched that, and it was indeed pretty terrible.
  10. Originally posted by Andrew_C:We got Kanye West for Vertigo tour so anything is possible, btw he was abolute shit house.and only got cheered for 3 things)

1) when he said "hello Adelaide"
    2) when he said "U2"
    3)when he left the stage

I was at that gig and that part was hilarious. You know, even the U2 crew we spoke to in Brisbane weren't keen on Kanye and weren't really sure why he was there.
  11. I'd love to see an awesome fun Australian act like The Cat Empire do the support on the Oz leg, if we get one. They're amazing live and very cool guys.