1. Originally posted by sonia_lastrega:[..]

I was at that gig and that part was hilarious. You know, even the U2 crew we spoke to in Brisbane weren't keen on Kanye and weren't really sure why he was there.

yup its a mystery why they picked him to open, at the time he was only famous for gold digger, come to think of it thats all he's famous for.... i dislike him.
  2. Big name band...Queen! (i.e. Roger Taylor & Brian May)
    upcoming talent: -Embrace? (if they are still around)
    Who i would like to see again: - Elbow

3. She stood during the whole set and didn't move to a bigger drum set either.
  4. Who would you guys like to see opening for U2 now? IMO Kasabian is a good choice but if I do get to go to Paris or Rome (haven't decided which yet lol) I will have missed Kasabian and be stuck Interpol - who I have never heard before....

Wish Muse were supporting them, now that would be Awesome
  5. Can someone hit me up with a list of announced support acts.
  6. THE NATIONAL
  7. Originally posted by Andrew_C:[..]

yup its a mystery why they picked him to open, at the time he was only famous for gold digger, come to think of it thats all he's famous for.... i dislike him.

+1
  8. The Fray, Lenny Kravitz, Florence and The Machine and Interpol are all lined up to join the 360 Tour in different cities when it returns to North America in May, June and July next year.

The Fray will play the shows in Denver (May 21st), Salt Lake City (May 24th) and Edmonton (June 1st).

Lenny Kravitz will be on stage in Seattle (June 4th), Oakland (June 7th) and Anaheim (June 17th and 18th).

Florence and The Machine will line up in East Lansing (June 26th) and Miami (June 29th).

And Interpol will join the band for the dates in July: Chicago (5th), Montreal (8th/9th), Toronto ((11th), Philadelphia (14th), East Rutherford (20th) and Minneapolis (23rd).

And just when we thought they'd signed off the tour for good, U2360's most popular support act Snow Patrol are making a return visit - for the May 14th show in Mexico City.

More news as we get it.

I'll be at Mexico City (Snow Patrol), East Lansing, MI (Florence and the Machine), and Chicago (Interpol). I'm glad I get to see 3 different opening bands
  9. I'm going to be in New Jersey so...Interpol again. I enjoyed watching them in Paris, but I was expecting to see someone else on NYC.