1. Hey guys.I just wanted to mention,IMO,I feel the Dublin 3 show (07.27.09) in close to a 5, you have it listed as a 4.I just downloaded the Matrix from London,08.14.09.That show is rated a 5.If you listen to both shows,the sound isnt even close.The Dublin gig is so much clearer,and has more punch to it.The London show has much echo,and is not a top listen,as Dublin is.Play NLOTH from London,then play it from Dublin.That Dublin show is fantastic.BD,sounds amazing.Edges guitar and background vocals come out of my speakers like hes next to me.Love it......Cheers.....Great site...
  2. Originally posted by EDDMB: Hey guys.I just wanted to mention,IMO,I feel the Dublin 3 show (07.27.09) in close to a 5, you have it listed as a 4.I just downloaded the Matrix from London,08.14.09.That show is rated a 5.If you listen to both shows,the sound isnt even close.The Dublin gig is so much clearer,and has more punch to it.The London show has much echo,and is not a top listen,as Dublin is.Play NLOTH from London,then play it from Dublin.That Dublin show is fantastic.BD,sounds amazing.Edges guitar and background vocals come out of my speakers like hes next to me.Love it......Cheers.....Great site...

You're right, thanks!
  3. Hi guys!
    2005-05-17 - East Rutherford
    I think this one deserves more than 2 stars... don't know how I would rate it, but more than 2.
  4. Originally posted by Hohey9:Hi guys!
    2005-05-17 - East Rutherford
    I think this one deserves more than 2 stars... don't know how I would rate it, but more than 2.

Thank you! Try to rate it anyway
  5. I believe you can lift it up to a 3 or 3.5 stars. Some screamers and clappers but that's not annoying, drums are really clear, guitar and bass not bad, Bono's voice is a bit low but you can hear him easily.
  6. Originally posted by Hohey9:I believe you can lift it up to a 3 or 3.5 stars. Some screamers and clappers but that's not annoying, drums are really clear, guitar and bass not bad, Bono's voice is a bit low but you can hear him easily.

Thanks
  7. Currently listening to 1992-03-03 Charlotte NC, which is rated somewhere like 2 or 3...I turned on the bootleg and hadn't even realized "Zoo Station" was playing yet

REALLY difficult to hear- sadly, either a .5 or a 1 star sound quality show. Don't know if I can make it through. I'd probably rank it 1 star, since you can actually make out the songs that are being played if you try.
  8. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:Currently listening to 1992-03-03 Charlotte NC, which is rated somewhere like 2 or 3...I turned on the bootleg and hadn't even realized "Zoo Station" was playing yet

REALLY difficult to hear- sadly, either a .5 or a 1 star sound quality show. Don't know if I can make it through. I'd probably rank it 1 star, since you can actually make out the songs that are being played if you try.

Thanks! Downgraded to 1.
  9. 1989-09-27 - Sydney

It's listed as a 4.5 star, but the audio is terrible. A 2 star maybe...

10. It's 4.5 star because of the DVD audio rip version.
  11. 2011-07-09 - Montreal, Quebec - TV / Radio broadcast recording (MP3) - MountTemple

If this recording is indeed the stream from u2.com, it has been remixed all to hell. It is definitely not up to the same quality standard as the stream. For example, Bono sounds as though he is singing out of a tin can through this entire bootleg. It is nearly impossible to understand him when he talks, as compared to the crystal clear speech in the original stream.

Providing no lineage, including virtually no release notes, and adding "Dafy Mix" to each track name furthers my suspicion this recording has been mangled. Not to mention some song names are incomplete.

Let's hope someone posts a true stream capture here soon.
  12. +1

You are absolutley right. For a broadcast I''ll give only 4 stars for this.