1. Originally posted by RemyThe Slane DVD is a mix from two nights, some bits are from the first show.
    I think they've edited out the snippet on the DVD, that's what they often too. Just check the bootleg of that show.
    Well, nice moment for me to say that it's 5 stars i think...
    And also I have to complain bout 1987-05-04, which is marked as 4 stars and is not more than 2,5 stars... The band can barely be heard...

C U!!
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Well, nice moment for me to say that it's 5 stars i think...
    And also I have to complain bout 1987-05-04, which is marked as 4 stars and is not more than 2,5 stars... The band can barely be heard...

C U!!

You think? Please review the source on achtungbootlegs.com, great chance a audience mix is used instead of the DVD-rip which shouldn't be allowed.
  3. Well, thanks for correcting me on Slane!! I'm sorry!!
    But you didn't say nothinb bout 87-5-4, which is really a 2 stars recording! You should change it (if you havent done it )

See you fellow....
  4. Originally posted by LikeASongWell, thanks for correcting me on Slane!! I'm sorry!!
    But you didn't say nothinb bout 87-5-4, which is really a 2 stars recording! You should change it (if you havent done it )

See you fellow....

Changed!
  5. 1985-03-27 - Montreal, Quebec - The Forum

It's a decent recording (3 or 4 maybe) but it's definitely not a 5 star bootleg. Even still, quite a good concert in substance, even if not in quality.
  6. Originally posted by dangit8231985-03-27 - Montreal, Quebec - The Forum

It's a decent recording (3 or 4 maybe) but it's definitely not a 5 star bootleg. Even still, quite a good concert in substance, even if not in quality.

Thanks
  7. 2001-07-27 - Vienna, Austria - Stadthalle

Rated as 3, but IMO an excellent 5 Star Audience!

cu

hodel_05
  8. Originally posted by hodel_052001-07-27 - Vienna, Austria - Stadthalle

Rated as 3, but IMO an excellent 5 Star Audience!

cu

hodel_05

Thanks hodel, changed!
  9. 1993-06-30 - Basel, Switzerland - St. Jakob's Stadion

Rated as a 5 star soundboard, but it has quite a bit of noise/static and has quite an echo (the kind of muffled, suppressed voice echo; not the cool, natural concert echo...)

I'm thinking it should be a 4
  10. Originally posted by dangit8231993-06-30 - Basel, Switzerland - St. Jakob's Stadion

Rated as a 5 star soundboard, but it has quite a bit of noise/static and has quite an echo (the kind of muffled, suppressed voice echo; not the cool, natural concert echo...)

I'm thinking it should be a 4

It's still a soundboard, and soundboards are 5 stars, whether it's a good soundboard or not.

This will change with the new U2start, then shows get the rating based on the listenable-quality and a seperate soundboard yes or no option.
  11. Haha, alright.

Just downloaded another...

1983-06-11 - Austin, Texas - The Meadows

Definitely an audience recording: 3 or 4 stars, though.
  12. Originally posted by dangit8231983-06-11 - Austin, Texas - The Meadows

Definitely an audience recording: 3 or 4 stars, though.
    It's an excellent audience recording, althought I've seen it many times rated as Good Soundboard or SBD + Aud mix... IT deserves 4 stars