1. I really liked the live versions of Boots.
  2. The live version of Boots is incredibly strong. Hence why they kept it over songs like Magnificent.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    The fact that a song lasts in its setlist spot doesn't mean it's a strong song - it might be weak but the band could be blinded and isn't able to recognise it...

(which is obviously the case, as they later acknowledged Boot's failure)

Shame they saw Boots as a failure. It's a great song from their best album last decade.
  4. They can't forget about the album completely so I recks we will hear this on the new tour, probably the only one off NLOTH.

I just hated the video and the early live performances... Eye liner bono. It's not actually a bad song.
  5. I thought it was probably one of the bottom three on the album. Really dig the album still.
  6. ^ Word by word agree. I hope they totally forget about GOYB for whatever remains off their career.
  7. The video was awesome. Not as good as Oasis' Shock of the Lightning though
  8. Originally posted by zooropa93:They can't forget about the album completely so I recks we will hear this on the new tour, probably the only one off NLOTH.

I just hated the video and the early live performances... Eye liner bono. It's not actually a bad song.
    I don't think we'll hear anything from NLOTH on the upcoming tour. If they were to take a song or two on the road, GOYB would be a contender due to it lasting the distance on 360. My personal preference though would be the title track.
  9. GOYB wasn't so bad, imo, especially live... it just didn't fit on the album, obviously.
  10. One thing is true and remains....The future needs a big kiss!!!