1. from what we've heard so far, I'm amazed. the more I listen to it, the better it gets don't think the song will turn out disappointing once I heard it in its full length.

nice lyrics and it indeed reminds me of fast cars. the guitar.. I'd hate to say it got a jack white influence, because I don't like the guy lol. but it got me hooked asap. can't wait for more!
  2. the more I listen to those damn 20 seconds the more they grow on me I actually can't stop smiling
  3. Anyone think U2 might play Get On Your Boots, and perhaps No Line On The Horizon, at the inauguration event tonight?

4. I really hope that they play new material, along with Pride and COBL. After all, they are there to promo NLOTH lol...
  5. Originally posted by U2Nick:[..]

I really hope that they play new material, along with Pride and COBL. After all, they are there to promo NLOTH lol...

I wouldn't say they're there to promote NLOTH, more like promoting Obama
  6. U2.com

Premiere: 'Get On Your Boots'
    Get On Your Boots, the first single from No Line on the Horizon, will make its debut tomorrow morning - on radio and on U2.Com. Here's the details.

Irish radio presenter Dave Fanning, a champion of the band's music since before they ever signed a record deal, will be the first DJ in the world to play the new single - at 8.10am on The Colm & Jim-Jim Show on Ireland's RTÉ 2fm.

A few minutes later the single will be streaming live on U2.Com... and on radio stations worldwide.

Check in with us at 8.15am GMT on Monday.
  7. wow. other than being up tempo i don't hear any resemblance to vertigo at all, sounds completely different than last two albums. like others have mentioned, way more Pop/Zooropa leaning in style...

can't wait to hear the whole thing in a few hours

i'm gonna try SO HARD not to wear it out so i still enjoy it by the time the album comes out

8. this all so surreal all of a sudden, can't believe it's hear....it's not hitting me
  9. Still 13 hours. I haven't heard any snippet so I'm still very excited. But I hear people comparing it to Pop (some even Zooropa) and that makes me even more excited!