1. Originally posted by markp91:Still 13 hours. I haven't heard any snippet so I'm still very excited. But I hear people comparing it to Pop (some even Zooropa) and that makes me even more excited!

go on Mark have i listern

or not

2. Haha, I'm really tempted. I can hear it calling: '...Mark...Mark...Get on your sexy boots!'
    But I have an iron will
  3. Originally posted by markp91:[..]

Haha, I'm really tempted. I can hear it calling: '...Mark...Mark...Get on your sexy boots!'
    But I have an iron will

so your waiting for the full song

good luck

p.s. i'm listerning to it now
  4. This rules, and I hated HTDAAB. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. I LOVE bono's voice when he sings:

"the night is falling everywhere
    rockets hit the funfair
    satan loves a bomb scare"

amazing. Guitar is great to. i was really skeptical on the guitar based on the beach clip and u2.com clips but this is effing genius.
  6. Sounds rad. Cant wait here the rest of it
  7. Originally posted by markp91:[..]

Haha, I'm really tempted. I can hear it calling: '...Mark...Mark...Get on your sexy boots!'
    But I have an iron will

Lol, i'm the same, but will wait until tommorrow, I haven't heard the Beach Clips either so all will be new to my ears
  8. I am definitely waiting for the "Experimental" part of the album, I don't think I'm so excited about this new song in particular... I hope the overall feeling of the album is much less comercial... Nevertheless, it's U2 after all, and I know I will wake up tomorrow and I will be fucking excited until I hear its complete version. And on the end I'm sure I will like it, of course I will

9. STOP PRESS!!!

GERMCEVOY is getting a little bit excited about something U2 related. Can't wait for the morning

10. Must be new single cause you were annoyed by tonight?
  11. Well I just listened it back. It wasn't great, it wasn't bad. But if this will be average for the upcoming tour it's a bummer. But it won't... so...