1. many acts announce UK tour separately from rest of Europe (and did that before brexit). Usually brittish bands.
  2. Funny thing is all cities are in format City, State - but Poland, Warsaw is other way (do they think Poland is city in Warsaw? )
  3. Hahahaha sad
  4. 3 years ago they were playing 2-3k capacity theatres, now they announce a tour in 8-15k arenas... Bold! Maybe announcing it as a Greatest Hits tour will help with the sales.

5. Interesting. I actually meant here in Spain but in general I thought they were playing bigger venues - surprising to see they're actually not haha. Will you go see them? They're a nice pop rock band, seen them a few times and they're always fun, tight and rocking.
  6. Franz Ferdinand are a band I’m yet to tick off. I was a big fan of the first two albums when I was much younger, and liked most of Tonight but tuned out since then and not even revisited their early stuff for a while.
  7. Originally posted by iTim:Franz Ferdinand are a band I’m yet to tick off. I was a big fan of the first two albums when I was much younger, and liked most of Tonight but tuned out since then and not even revisited their early stuff for a while.
    I guess we're all into them because of the first two albums Right Thoughts and Always Ascending are pretty much forgettable. I saw them supporting U2 in 2005, and then again in 2013 and 2018 -both festivals- and the songs from FF and You Could Have It are usually the gig highlights by a long shot. Not sure if I'll get a different feeling when I see them as headliners - I'd bet not.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Interesting. I actually meant here in Spain but in general I thought they were playing bigger venues - surprising to see they're actually not haha. Will you go see them? They're a nice pop rock band, seen them a few times and they're always fun, tight and rocking.
    Saw them twice - You could have it... tour and the last one but probably skipping this Greatest hits tour. They are fun but I'd like to hear some new stuff too.
  9. The operation of the online store can also have its scope, and with these programs and templates, it is easier to establish a realistic limit and others that comply with the standards for online stores. The niche is also important, so these templates can help you decide where to start to achieve a good and original decoration for your store. You have to make good use of the templates once you have them at your fingertips, as a full set of utilities is available to you to take full advantage of all the benefits it has to offer.
    eCommerce directories and sponsored links