1. I remember watching this when I was 8 with my mom.....ah memories.
  2. Yes, But the one on youtube has some kind of translation that in my opinion breaks the whole spirit...
    I saw that we can find some parts in English, but it is also incomplete.
    Besides the video quality is also a problem...

but thanx anyway!!!!
  3. Iv got it sitting on my pc.
    if someone could explain the easiest way to upload it, i gladly will.

4. mrbullet

Try using megaupload (www.megaupload.com). I would be realy glad. Unfontunately I don't know how to make a torrent file... but you can upload and share the link here. You will be our hero...

Bullet the Blue skys!!!
  5. I'm hearing your bumps folks. Been busy. Itl come
  6. This special wasnt just taped at yankee stadium. it was taped on nemerous dates throughout the outside broadcast leg. An example: Why do you think bono says during the phone call at the end "But its our last night!"? cause its from one of the mexico shows
  7. Originally posted by quadcaster: Why do you think bono says during the phone call at the end "But its our last night!"? cause its from one of the mexico shows

The phone call is from Anaheim.
    Most of the stuff in the special is from New York and Houston, though.
    Desire has been officially released on the Sydney DVD.
  8. I'd be happy to do a dvd copy for blank disc and postage for return. I have a very good copy on dvd. I am not very good at trying to upload the show/or torrenting them but would be happy to offer this:

u2star1@yahoo.com

Diane
  9. Diane, is your copy english-only?
    If so what does it include, or what is the tracklist?
  10. this is what is on my old tape
    Intro
    Zoo Station
    The Fly
    Even Better Than The Real Thing
    Mysterious Ways
    Until The End Of The World
    Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World
    Wheen Love Comes To Town
    Satellite Of Love
    Bullet The Blue Sky
    Running To Standstill
    Where The Streets Have No Name
    The Doppelgangers (U2 look alike band) Whose Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses (Temple Bar Mix)
    Desire
    Mirrorball Mans Phonecall
  11. Does yours include annoying subtitles/foreign language dubbing, mookymookins?

12. Nope but it includes some ad's/commercials in the middle because it was taped off the TV.
    There is a bit during Zoo Station that all of a suden the screen goes black but it comes back again about a minute after. That's about the only flaw in and it is great for a 1992 tape.