1. Originally posted by mookymookins:[..]
    Nope but it includes some ad's/commercials in the middle because it was taped off the TV.
    There is a bit during Zoo Station that all of a suden the screen goes black but it comes back again about a minute after. That's about the only flaw in and it is great for a 1992 tape.

Excellent...
    I think this is the so-called "UK Version" I've read about...

2. It was taped in the UK. yep! I still love to watch it. I feel so lucky to have it since it was never released on DVD. I think i may have a PopMart TV special somewhere aswell but i can't find it.!
  3. Good news. I found a DVD image of the special that matches mookymookins' in description.
    I just need a bit of time to download it off the hub...
  4. BETTER NEWS: I found a DVD copy matching the one on the hub, on Demonoid, with PLENTY of seeders...
  5. BEST NEWS: I'm currently in the process of uploading the whole thing to youtube, so far I've done Zoo Station, The Fly, and I'm about to finish Even Better Than The Real Thing.
    Here's a sneak:
  6. Anyone have a dvd copy of this they can upload? I'm looking for the actual dvd files as opposed to the AVI files. I have no idea how to get this other than you guys!
  7. jjjjj
  8. Its the dvd that is on demonoid. I am downloading it now You know what that means
  9. Currently queuing in my Vuze...will seed for as long as needed afterwards, but no connections yet
  10. Any One got an invite Code For Demonoid

Thanks in advance

Andy
  11. ditto
  12. my estimated time is 15 hours, so hopefully I'll be another complete seeder by this time tomorrow or the day after, since those silly ETA's never seem to be quite dead on.

And for those asking for the invited to Demonoid- just keep checking back. It said they were closed for registration a few days ago, but then I checked back randomly and it said reg. was open. It's a matter of catching it at the right time, I suppose. Brand new to the site, but patience is key It'll hopefully be upped on here soon enough too.