1. Lol, I totally forgot they already did ATYCLB
  2. The new video looks great.
  3. This song warms my heart 💜🔥

4. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  5. Yup, so awesome.
  6. Never really rated the song always had a B -Side vibe to it for me it's one of the weaker songs on UF,I kinda get the feeling the band feel odd about it the song was never a regular staple on the live set and I remember they played it in Slane it got a very lame response before and after it finished.
  7. It seems arrangements have always plagued that song. Much like its side mate Pride, there are parts that just don't gel 100%. So what we have is a legacy of edits and live versions. U2 songs has 3 studio versions noted.

21st Century U2 just would have released about four or five versions.

Here is the alternate Wembley edit with Edge vocals.

8. Originally posted by popmarter:Never really rated the song always had a B -Side vibe to it for me it's one of the weaker songs on UF,I kinda get the feeling the band feel odd about it the song was never a regular staple on the live set and I remember they played it in Slane it got a very lame response before and after it finished.
    Really? Well you are in the vast minority of fans about this! Haha It's true that it was never a staple (except for the TUF tour where it rarely missed a gig, I think they played it at 90 or so out of the 100 gigs) but that only makes it more special IMO.

It's strange that they never tried the album arrangement and opted for the stripped back * version from day one, though.

* for the first half of the song, that is it rocks hard after that. My god, it's such a work of art