1. Originally posted by Thib6992:[..]

I'm using your post to say that this radio edit of the song is so... terrible. My mother (who did not listen to the album version before she heard it on the radio) even told me "come on, there is something missing here isn't it ?" many times during the song

I know, it's such a bad radio edit. It actually irritates me because the radio edit is bad and the studio version bores me. I want a perfect Magnificent.
  2. Originally posted by Thib6992:[..]

I'm using your post to say that this radio edit of the song is so... terrible. My mother (who did not listen to the album version before she heard it on the radio) even told me "come on, there is something missing here isn't it ?" many times during the song

Thats because they cut the most important parts
  3. The MacDonalds in France still play it, heard it yesterday in a Mac near Dijon.
  4. I have to post something here since I can't stop listening to this song...It's amazing how I can feel good vibrations coming from it!

I can also say now that Magnificent is my third favorite song of all time, just behind Streets and I Still Haven't Found. Really love the way they play it live, and love the cd version too. Listen to it live for the first time in Paris just made this song grow up inside me

5. Indeed, in France, it is played often since this summer, don't know why.
  6. The only really bad thing about Magnificent is its lack of energy when played live, imo.

7. One of the best Songs from the new Allbum
    reminds me a little bit to the Achtung Baby Album!!

8. I think it has a lot of energy. Maybe we can agree that the intro of it is a killer

9. In the album, absolutely. But it's one of the few songs they haven't translated well into the live performances (IMO of course).
  10. It's sooo much better live....this leg in particular.
  11. On the Rose Bowl DVD the intro looks amazing, but I agree with Sergio after that, it just lacks something.
  12. Where can I hear this alternate version of Magnificent everyone is talking about? The one from the recording sessions?