1. I'd rank it #5 on the album.
  2. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:Intro does it for me. Those huge swells. After that it never really goes anywhere but honestly it's worth that alone. Also, one of the Milan bootlegs from 360 has a literally ear-mazing version of it. Crowd carries the band.

I was just going to post that. It's the 1st night.
    The peeps doing the whooooooohooohoohs before the chorus always makes me pump my fist like I'm there.

That whole recording is... the ultimate bootleg.

It might be THE best 360 show.

3. Pretty much this.
    It gets even better when Bono decides to flex his tenor muscles a bit right before Edge kicks off his solo. (See MILAN shows for example).
  4. I heard Magnificent for the first time in months today while shuffling through my iPod and forgot how amazing the song is. It was one of my favorites when I first got No Line but after hearing it live I was sort of bored with it and after this little break I am back in love with this song.
  5. Originally posted by kris_smith87:I heard Magnificent for the first time in months today while shuffling through my iPod and forgot how amazing the song is. It was one of my favorites when I first got No Line but after hearing it live I was sort of bored with it and after this little break I am back in love with this song.

Yeah its an amazing song alright,i can sort of see where you're coming from saying you got bored after hearing live so many times,it really is a U2 song that is awesome on record (not that i dont like the live version,one of my favs from 360,but the studio version reaches another level).
  6. I like going back to the first few pages, see what people said about it whilst they were high on those fumes that leaked with the album. Stand by what I said.

7. ^ I totally agree. That lyric is great.
  8. The first song from NLOTH to appear on the IE Tour is none other than Magnificent!

How do you all feel about this version?

9. I´m fine with this version. They shorten the intro to the song, which is good decision in my opinion.
  10. I think it's a train wreck but I do applaud its inclusion.
  11. I wouldn't go so far as to call it a train wreck. It was definitely a rough go, but nothing compared to Miracle Drug, which was a genuine train wreck.

I think it'll be great with a bit more practice.
  12. Is this remix an existing remix or a new version?