1. Originally posted by Remy:Ever since I woke up this morning this song is in my head, I keep replaying it whole day. I so adore this song, the guitar solo, the singing, the melody, it all sounds so perfect.

I still get chills when I turn the volume up, I don't know what I will think of it in a few weeks, but this is one of THE greatest U2 songs for me now.

AMEN!!!!
  2. Same here i love this song - cant wait to hear live
  3. What is so exciting in a new album is the first listening: you always wait for THE song which will turn you on immediately.

Magnificent is this song: when the guitar plays and when Bono sings, you know already you love this song!!!! And before the end, it's already in your head!!!

TE-RRI-FIC !!!!!!!
  4. Originally posted by Beufa:What is so exciting in a new album is the first listening: you always wait for THE song which will turn you on immediately.

Magnificent is this song: when the guitar plays and when Bono sings, you know already you love this song!!!! And before the end, it's already in your head!!!

TE-RRI-FIC !!!!!!!

Yes when Edge's riff starts its already is a classic in my book.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]Amen, completely agree.

I'm learning it on the guitar, and even though it's quite simple to get the notes and so, it's pretty hard to equal Edge's tone and feeling...He's so overwhelming, he's really into the song, he carries it... Amazing track, really. Probably my favorite of all 2000 decade...

u play guitar? SWEET, me too, do u know any tabs for the new album, i wana start learning too!!

6. Agreed.... by far it's my favorite as well!!! awesome!!
  7. The only bad thing about this song is that it has an end.
  8. Originally posted by Beufa:What is so exciting in a new album is the first listening: you always wait for THE song which will turn you on immediately.

TE-RRI-FIC !!!!!!!

yep i listened to the walmart samples lol and when i heard this i was like oh SHIT MATE! lol Ive already found THE song...this is like....the WTSHNN of no line on the horizon lol...this should be the next single...but i have a feeling most people besides arent going to get it ya know? I think that stand up, breathe, or crazy tonight is there safe plays for singles.
  9. why not release 5 singles
    its much easier then choosing between this, crazy, breathe and suc, imo if they r only releasing 4 then boots shoulda never saw the light of day as a single.
  10. Like it, the guitar's very Charlie Burchillesque
  11. well, hopefully does the new Simple Minds album sound similar to this masterpiece I hope so!