1. For some reason I don't find that funny...
  2. I'm not poking fun at you or Irish in general. I am just stating his accent is very minimal now.
    Sorry if I offended ya.
  3. Originally posted by jdoyle84:I'm not poking fun at you or Irish in general. I am just stating his accent is very minimal now.
    Sorry if I offended ya.

Joe didn't find funny the Josh's comment, not yours.

No worries, Joe, we all have our accents and a bit of kidding with it isn't bad at all. Specially among you all English speakers!!
  4. Haha nah it's alright, I was in Australia for a few months and got a shit load of it so I kind of cringe whenever I hear it now
  5. Hey everyone. Unknown Caller has been the highlight of every show that I went to last year.

But I'm just curious about one thing.

At every show that I went to, Edge would always pull out a snowglobe with the city's name inside it at the end of every performance of Unknown Caller. He did that at the Boston, NYC, and Rose Bowl shows.

Did Edge really produce a snowglobe at the end of EVERY performance of Unknown Caller last year? This includes the European shows.

I'm especially wondering if Edge produced a snowglobe at the end of Unknown Caller at the Norman show. Because Norman isn't a big city in Oklahoma.

Can you guys help me out with any information?
  6. He did in Chicago.

This Norman

7. Originally posted by HBK79:Hey everyone. Unknown Caller has been the highlight of every show that I went to last year.

But I'm just curious about one thing.

At every show that I went to, Edge would always pull out a snowglobe with the city's name inside it at the end of every performance of Unknown Caller. He did that at the Boston, NYC, and Rose Bowl shows.

Did Edge really produce a snowglobe at the end of EVERY performance of Unknown Caller last year? This includes the European shows.

I'm especially wondering if Edge produced a snowglobe at the end of Unknown Caller at the Norman show. Because Norman isn't a big city in Oklahoma.

Can you guys help me out with any information?

Also did it in Toronto both nights
  8. I just thought it was a random snowglobe onstage, never saw a name in it.
  9. also did in Amsterdam
  10. Wasn't always Unknown Caller, I remember him doing it at Dublin 1 and they didn't play UC that night