1. ”It’s not a hill, it’s a mountain” was the first lines where I noticed Bono’s voice can sometimes be terrible to listen to. Unfortunately he has started to sing a lot of songs like that since 2009.
    But sometimes his voice can still be among the best ones there are.
  2. I saw "new mix" and got all excited. Like lighting a firework but it doesn't go off🤣
  3. That was a pivotal line during the 360 show, much more so than on record. I seem to remember that during the movie "In the Name of the Father" Gerry Conlon or his father were defending themselves in court by saying, "I was in the park with Charlie Bird". Does anyone know if this is a coincidence or a connection?

miryclay
  4. Originally posted by miryclay:That was a pivotal line during the 360 show, much more so than on record. I seem to remember that during the movie "In the Name of the Father" Gerry Conlon or his father were defending themselves in court by saying, "I was in the park with Charlie Bird". Does anyone know if this is a coincidence or a connection?

miryclay
    Charlie Burke in ITNOTF. It was the name of one of the witnesses interviewed in the case. Not Charlie Bird.
  5. I thought it was Charlie Brown?