1. I think Boots and MOS might live (MOS will probably be shorter and not that late in the show?)

2. This is way off topic but the idea of MOS into Streets has always intrigued me. Hope MOS shows up to almost every show next tour but never as closer
  3. I have trouble seeing MoS as something else than a closer. Maybe they could rotate some five songs as closers next time.
  4. i think that this song is the worst of U2's songs. Also the "disco" live versione is horrible .. but the Claws' attractions during this song are very beatiful
  5. Originally posted by nunzioU2i think that this song is the worst of U2's songs. Also the "disco" live versione is horrible .. but the Claws' attractions during this song are very beatiful

You must love that outro, when Larry returns to the drums and Edge starts playing Discothèque.

It is one of my favorite 360 moments.
  6. Discotheque snippet was great, should have gone into a segue of a full Discotheque.
  7. So was it a dance remix, using the original instrumentals and vocals?
    I'm guessing not a single note was recorded recently.
  8. Sounds like another lazy effort...
  9. Ooooph. I mean, the lyric is almost perfect for it’s intended use but yikes.
  10. Originally posted by EthanD:So was it a dance remix, using the original instrumentals and vocals?
    I'm guessing not a single note was recorded recently.
    Not even a dance remix. They literally opened Audacity and started doing copy-paste of the same segments of the original studio version.