1. Thank you my friend!
    There is only one seeder...i'm downloading it really slow like 1.5ko/s, is there anymore seeders on this show, please...!

Thank you once again
  2. Anyone know if the 2009/07/02 Barcelona gig is available in lossless format yet?

Many thanks
    WIRE
  3. Originally posted by Risto:[..]

U23D bootleg would be illegal to share. Also it will be a crap version of the amazing Argentina Vertigo Tour video we already have

Lets hope in the future U23D will be released

Isn't U23D compiled from several Latin American shows?

4. yes, mainly Sao Paulo and Buenos Aires but theres a bit of footage from all over the place in there
  5. One song ive always wanted to hear live is 'walk to the water' its such a shame they have never preformed it live, one of their most beautiful and heartfelt songs.
  6. Hello!
    Excuse me, my english is very bad, so here my question:
    When i load the berlin videobootleg, after the first song breath i have no more sound!!
    I have done this one for three times, but it doesnt work, i see only the video without sound !!
    Please i need help, because i was there and it was a great concert!!!
    Thank you for helping me!!!
  7. Originally posted by earsononthebridge:Hello!
    Excuse me, my english is very bad, so here my question:
    When i load the berlin videobootleg, after the first song breath i have no more sound!!
    I have done this one for three times, but it doesnt work, i see only the video without sound !!
    Please i need help, because i was there and it was a great concert!!!
    Thank you for helping me!!!

Have you tried with VLC player? (www.videolan.org)
  8. I use winrar and windows mediaplayer and rapidshare. All the things i downloaded (videobootlegs , bootlegs) are still working...

9. Please try VLC player to play the video, Windows Media Player doesn't have all codecs needed to play this material.

www.videolan.org, it's free and can play any audio or video. If VLC also gives issues, I will re-convert and upload it tonight, sorry for the inconvenience.

10. It doesnt work with vclplayer, the same problem. Breath with sound and then...nothing!
    Thank you for helping me!!!!

11. I will reupload the whole thing tonight, sorry!