1. With the caveat that if they're back in 2010, so will I be.
  2. If I do Dublin, it might just be Dublin.....since I'd drop about $750 in airfare to get there.
  3. Will be using my presale on Toronto hoping they play a second show up there as well after the first one sells out. Other than that wouldn't mind making the ride to Boston, never have been to Mass.
  4. I chose two or three, if they only play once in my area during the first leg, that will be one. If they come back (fingers crossed) for another leg, than I should have enough money saved by then to go again. However, I definitely wouldn't be disappointed if I can only go once......... it would be a blessing for me to go to any show!
  5. Hopefully 2 or 3 for me. Raleigh for sure and maybe Charlottesville and Atlanta .....fingers crossed
  6. At least one.
  7. Barcelona for sure, and if any more shows surface for Spain (Madrid, Sevilla?) I will go to those too (I hope). So I won't vote yet, even though I could even go for the 3-5 option ... I wish I could go to Dublin... Well maybe next year.... That would be the happiest day of my life, no doubt.
  8. Im going to the Rose Bowl (i hope) have fun guys that go to more than one show!

9. $750? Meh.... Try a $2,500 ticket.

It's safe to say that I will be attending no 1st or 2nd leg shows. But it'll be fun riding through the excitement with you right here on U2start .
  10. definitely boston, maybe oklahoma too.
  11. last tour i couldn´t get a ticket.
    this nex tour they don´t will play in portugal in first leg of europe, but if someone it´s interest in sell a ticket i would go barcelone or Paris.
    If someone could help me, i would be much grateful.