1. Originally posted by Doc32:I've yet to see anyone on here mention they're planning on going to the Toronto gig. No Canadian U2starters?

Hey Doc.... Fellow Canadian right here with you (Vancouverite), living in Edmonton, my plan is to go to at least 1 canadian show-Vancouver on the 28th, (maybe TO if I can get tickets!), 1 american show and then in 2010 to Europe or Australia!.....last show in Hawaii was a perfect end to the tour!

2. Ill be at ANY show they play in New York and New Jersey
  3. I'm hoping to be in for Chicago, although I'm not sure if I'll be able to meet up or not.
  4. Well.... When it's time for North America, If Tampa and Dallas are official, I'm there!!!
  5. That's a nice list Hopefully I can be at more shows, we'll see what happens the next weeks. It would be great to meet some of you.
  6. oh no, Mark..... I'm coming aaaaaaaaaaaall the way to Amsterdam only to see YOU... and then we won't meet up *sob*

just kidding I see the point why you won't be able to meet this crazy bunch of u2starters. would have been nice, though. Well, maybe I'll spot you in the crowd anyway will you guys be down on the floor (GA, is it?) or up on the seats?
  7. Originally posted by MacStripey:oh no, Mark..... I'm coming aaaaaaaaaaaall the way to Amsterdam only to see YOU... and then we won't meet up *sob*

just kidding I see the point why you won't be able to meet this crazy bunch of u2starters. would have been nice, though. Well, maybe I'll spot you in the crowd anyway will you guys be down on the floor (GA, is it?) or up on the seats?

It would be great indeed, I really would've loved too....but it's not really fair to my cousin
    Ah well...they're coming back in 2010 hahaha
    BTW I will probably be up high...second rank
  8. Guys, save all your dough for Australia. Always great shows down here.
  9. Put me on the Amsterdam gig!!!

10. I believe that without doubt and I'd love to see them in Sydney, would be a dream coming true -- but 23 hours on the plane and a small fortune for the flight tickets...