1. This one is my favourite. Might be what I love the most as far as live performances are concerned along with Lemon/Wowy in Sydney :

2. I compared it to DC shot in YT, it is VERY similar, specially the end, but there are some minor differences.

The intro is different, here bono is still wearing the hat, while in DC, he's not.

Here, he sings "Your love is like a secret", but in DC he changes to "Your love is like a light bulb".

Maybe is a mix of two gigs, just like MW from Outise Broadcast boot.
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy:Milan 92 forever and ever. I’ll take Barcelona 360 though. More raw than Milan a few days later. God bless the 2009 resurrection. I will never be ungrateful.

My favorites for a few reasons including vocals and Edge's parts are from ZooTV, but I was so happy they reincarnated it for 360.. never thought I'd be able to see UV live. Still smile at all of Bono's lyrics from 360- the price is/isn't right, etc. Good times and a great song that has definitely aged well
  4. Any 92 Zoo TV >
  5. The best version for me would be music from 360 and lyrics from zooropa/zoo tv. ( i prefer " you were opera in my bed " rather than " I heard opera in my head").

Bono, in 92/93 version usually changed part of the lyrics almost every night, providing a diferent meaning to the song.
  6. 1/3/1992. Adam and Larry just don’t come in at the start lol. Superb.
  7. just using this thread to ask this because I didn't found any on the song itself.
    anyone knows if there's the name of the song written by Bono anywhere? any pictures

8. here are