1. Lady..
  2. Walk to the water would be cracking... Lady would be awesome too but quite impossible since it has the same solo as The Fly (with more wahs though)...
  3. Lady and Walk To The Water
  4. Mercy...

(Technically a B-side if you pretend that the Smile [Chile Only] single counts!)

I would say LWTSH but when you consider they pulled it apart and used it to make other songs, e.g. the Fly and Ultra Violet (please bring that back), I'm thinking one of the other ones lol...gonna have to decide somehow.
  5. Lady would be amazing and I think it would work very well with No Line on the Horizon (the song), but I'd rather hear Ultra Violet in that spot (or any spot, for that matter). Let's just say it would be the next best thing. I also like Luminous Times a lot, but I'll go with Lady.
  6. I would like Are You Gonna Wait Forever
  7. I chose Lady With the Spinning Head. It just seems like it would fit this tour, because I'm feeling an achtung-like vibe for the tour...
  8. lady with the spinning head is achtung baby in one song for me .....
    and it's my most favorite B-side EVER !!!!!
  9. Btw. A Celebration is A-side If there is A Celebration, so there could be Electrical Storm or Hold Me, Thrill Me... which are great too...
  10. They definitely need to play Luminous Times, but Lady With The Spinning Head would be awesome.

The only question is which version will they play?
  11. La la la la la la la la la la la lady with the spinning head!!!

Any song thats never been played live would be classss!!!