1. Spetember the 11th has got to be real, if the plane was fake, what happened to the people on the plane that crashed into it...? Too much pain for america to do that to themselves i think.
  2. Nope.
    They'll play Lady With The Spinning Head (Dirty Redanka Power South Holy Mister Super Duper Ultra Rhythm Club Joe Plexus Gun Zooromancer Remix), in accoustic (just Edge on an accoustic guitar, and Adam will sing).
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Nope.
    They'll play Lady With The Spinning Head (Dirty Redanka Power South Holy Mister Super Duper Ultra Rhythm Club Joe Plexus Gun Zooromancer Remix), in accoustic (just Edge on an accoustic guitar, and Adam will sing).

Any MP3?
  4. You conspiracy theorists - any of you got girlfriends?
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]Nope.

lol thats funny, you did well to think of that mix, I'd love to hear it
  6. Removed some dust from this one and gave it a new name. In the Flu-topic, someone suggested that the mexican flu/swine flu was released on purpose by labs producing the vaccine.

I've read similar reports about the fight against cancer. I know this is a sensible subject, many people don't believe that there actually might be a cure for cancer. But some say the medical world of bussines doesn't want one, because when there is one, the money flees.

Anyone thoughts on this issue?

I don't say I believe cancer can be cured..I'm neutral on this. Lost a grandfather and both grandmothers to this disease.
  7. Originally posted by MWSAH:Removed some dust from this one and gave it a new name. In the Flu-topic, a documentary was posted claiming the mexican flu/swine flu was released on purpose by labs producing the vaccine.

I've read similar reports about the fight against cancer. I know this is a sensible subject, many people don't believe that there actually might be a cure for cancer. But some say the medical world of bussines doesn't want one, because when there is one, the money flees.

Anyone thoughts on this issue?

I don't say I believe cancer can be cured..I'm neutral on this. Lost a grandfather and both grandmothers to this disease.

I think they are both partially right. Some companies and countries have huge, huge concerns by the medicin industries. But we can never be sure. All I know though is that we will never hear the full story, we will never hear the truth about these things, we, as citizens, will always be fooled in some way

All you can do to prevent yourself from being sick is taking care of food, sleep, exercise and that can make a huge difference.
  8. Originally posted by MWSAH:Removed some dust from this one and gave it a new name. In the Flu-topic, a documentary was posted claiming the mexican flu/swine flu was released on purpose by labs producing the vaccine.

That documentary has nothing to do with conspiracy theories. Watch it and then talk about it. Cheers.