1. Every month we have a bootleg in the spotlights, the bootleg of this month took place on 1997-04-25 in Las Vegas, Nevada. You can download this bootleg, read reviews or write your own review on the bootlegs page here. In this thread you can discuss this bootleg!

1997-04-25 - Las Vegas, Nevada - Sam Boyd Stadium

Mofo
    I Will Follow
    Even Better Than The Real Thing
    Into The Groove (snippet) / Do You Feel Loved? / I Feel Love (snippet)
    Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    Last Night On Earth
    Gone
    Until The End Of The World
    If God Will Send His Angels
    Staring At The Sun
    Staring At The Sun
    Daydream Believer (Edge Karaoke)
    Miami / My Mammy (snippet) / Cuba (snippet)
    Bullet The Blue Sky / Thank You (Falettin Me Be Mice Elf Again) (snippet) / America (snippet)
    Please
    Where The Streets Have No Name / Playboy Mansion (snippet)

encore(s):
    Discothèque / Discothèque Howie B Hairy B Mix (snippet)
    If You Wear That Velvet Dress
    With Or Without You
    Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
    Mysterious Ways
    One

Comments on this show
    Closing in on the first show of the U2 360 show we felt it was a good time to look back on one of the remarkable first shows of an U2 tour. That one took place in Las Vegas in 1997. U2 didn't rehearse enough for this show, so some songs went not as well as they thought they would. Particularly Staring At The Sun, which had to be performed twice.

We have an 5 star soundboard recording for you, available on both Rapidshare and Mediafire and both available in lossy and lossless format. We also have a video bootleg of this show available. We encourage you to listen to this bootleg this month and write your own review, the more, the better. Enjoy!

http://www.u2start.com/bootlegs/1997-04-25/Las%20Vegas,%20Nevada%20-%20Sam%20Boyd%20Stadium/
  2. A bootleg with some errors (more than average) but also has some great 'alternative' performances. Definetely an underrated show
  3. I secretly have quite a soft-spot for this show. Well worth a listen and might clear some of the predujdicial hype.
  4. I've seen a couple of YT-video's and actually this performance aint so bad for a first time...
  5. This show has great performances of Miami and Bullet the Blue Sky. Of course there were some errors by the band like on SATS, but technical errors like on Discothèque give this show a bad reputation it doesn't really deserve.

6. Same here. Stellar performance of Do You Feel Loved in this show. I wish they had worked on it more and kept it throughout the tour sounding as good as it does here.
  7. i just downloaded it a week ago and listen it over and over again ....
    they made so many mistakes
    but bono keep the band positive
    at the end bono confermed they f*ckd up .....but if you listen to the later popmart shows
    everything is getting better
  8. Originally posted by emiel:i just downloaded it a week ago and listen it over and over again ....
    they made so many mistakes
    but bono keep the band positive
    at the end bono confermed they f*ckd up .....but if you listen to the later popmart shows
    everything is getting better

not only starring at the sun is crap also the beginning of discotheque ....
    edge guitar doesn't work at all
  9. sorry double post *:X
  10. Do You Feel Loved is not that bad...some nice alternative live versions of songs.
  11. I've got a soft spot for this one too.....great listen. I love the drum loops in WOWY and the intro to HMTMKMKM....

12. Yes! The best HMTMKMKM intro