1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Someone had to do it I made lots of good friends, some of them are still in contact with me. It is, without any doubt, one of the best memories of the trip. Even though I slept just 3 hours between the 29th and the 30th due to the queue organizing, I would do it again and again (in fact I did it again in San Sebastian 2010, although that was much less people than Barcelona).

EDIT, if you're asking for the reason to do it... Just for the sake of knowing who had been there early and who hadn't, and to avoid people getting late to the queue and slip in. Only people who had numbers written in their hands could get to the stadium in the first minutes (agreement between security and queue organizers like me). I also acted as a translator for many hours, since it was the most diverse queue I've ever seen (more than a half of the people were not Spanish).

hahaha i know about the queue and the numbers ...

The number 400 call my atention

It was interesting , I never would have imagined to do it ...but is a good idea ...sure you know a lot of people and your perfect english ( ) sure help to talk to many people
  2. Originally posted by patou2:[..]

hahaha i know about the queue and the numbers ...

The number 400 call my atention

It was interesting , I never would have imagined to do it ...but is a good idea ...sure you know a lot of people and your perfect english ( ) sure help to talk to many people

The lists continued until number 1200 or so I think, we just handed out numbered wristbands to the first 400 people, like this:

3. your happy face says it all
  4. 5 years to the day

5. 5 years... wow, feels like yesterday.
  6. ...and also like an eternity.
  7. wow ... i picked it to listen to it without notice the date
  8. They played UltraViolet ffs!!!

Mind is still blown listening back to the bootleg.
  9. One is such a clusterfuck. Brilliant.

10. Edge... Listen to me, one, two, three, verse!

It all was caothically brilliant indeed.
  11. What a day it was. So much pain, tiredness, drought, heat. Makes me so much look forward to the next tour
  12. Amazing night... Had a few too many beers in the queue and spent a lot of time walking to this fountain near the public toilets to refresh/ hydrate. Will always hold 360 close to my heart especially as I had my 2 boys during it... Aug 09 and April 11.