1. Originally posted by andrzej:TO ALL

AT THE BEGINING AND END OF SHORTER VIDEO (110 mb) WE COULD HEAR UNKNOWN U2 SONG!!!! THIS IS ALSO THE SONG THAT WE COULD HEAR AS MP3 FROM BEGINING OF bARCA REHEARSALS (IT WAS POSTED FIRST AT U2EASTLINK FORUM NAME OF THE FILE: enreg002.wav) THIS IS SO INTERRESTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU not TYPE IN CAPS? PLEASE? * IT HURTS MY EYES.*

* They were already sore, but it's just that much more painful to read.
  2. For those who will attend the kick-off tonight: enjoy!!! You're lucky!
  3. so, the masks got handed out after all. clever

4. Ver' swish, u2gigs posted a pic of there being masks with every seat as I understand it? Not being funny, but I kinda hope most people don't take the Gerard/Juraj stance I think it would be an amazing spectacle if nothing else, and it'd be a spectacle with a message for a cause. We shall see tonight I imagine.
  5. Looks good. I might have to pick up a shirt, who knows.
  6. Merch looks nice, might bag myself a poster aswell as a shirt if i wasn't GA. The shirt work out at about £25 right?

EDIT: £25.52, should has done BSc Maths
  7. Originally posted by andrzej:TO ALL

AT THE BEGINING AND END OF SHORTER VIDEO (110 mb) WE COULD HEAR UNKNOWN U2 SONG!!!! THIS IS ALSO THE SONG THAT WE COULD HEAR AS MP3 FROM BEGINING OF bARCA REHEARSALS (IT WAS POSTED FIRST AT U2EASTLINK FORUM NAME OF THE FILE: enreg002.wav) THIS IS SO INTERRESTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This song sounds like combination of FEZ and UNKNOWN CALLER but with completly different lyrics. This could be leftover from Fez sessions but the fact that this is used in official 360 Tour EPK and this song was also rehearsed (maybe played from tape) during Camp Nou rehearsals (18 06 i guess) tells that this is something serious...Maybe the intro song...I'm very interrested by this song....
  8. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]
    Ver' swish, u2gigs posted a pic of there being masks with every seat as I understand it? Not being funny, but I kinda hope most people don't take the Gerard/Juraj stance I think it would be an amazing spectacle if nothing else, and it'd be a spectacle with a message for a cause. We shall see tonight I imagine.

I wouldn't bother printing it out, but if they push it in my hands.. oh well, am not going to be a spoilsport

and imo the merch looks NICE! would really like one of those sleeveless girly shirts for myself
  9. the masks are already on each seat in the whole stadium