1. We have a lossless bootleg soon..it's uploaded at Dimeadozen and being uploaded to U2Torrents soon, reports say. Dunno which source, will find out.
  2. Originally posted by MWSAH:We have a lossless bootleg soon..it's uploaded at Dimeadozen and being uploaded to U2Torrents soon, reports say. Dunno which source, will find out.

Good to know
  3. Originally posted by MWSAH:We have a lossless bootleg soon..it's uploaded at Dimeadozen and being uploaded to U2Torrents soon, reports say. Dunno which source, will find out.

More info, still nothing on U2Torrents, they're contacting the Spanish taper at Dimeadozen. Someone here got an account there?

source: aud recording

quality:exc-

lenght: 2 hours and 15 min

linage:master

equipement:Edirol RH09-external microphone Sonic Studios

4. I have an account will have a look!
  5. Downloading!
  6. Seeders/Leechers/Availability: 1/391/55.8%

Hard to predict how long it will take, goes with 370 KB/s now

7. Seems to be at good speed then, thanks Chris. Dimeadozen doesn't accept new accounts at the moment.
  8. Well speed is a bit slower now, and if availability doesnt go up fast enough it will slow down a lot But it looks good now.

I will create MP3s first and will keep seeding on Dime to make sure my ratio is big enough for the next show
  9. Originally posted by Risto:Well speed is a bit slower now, and if availability doesnt go up fast enough it will slow down a lot But it looks good now.

I will create MP3s first and will keep seeding on Dime to make sure my ratio is big enough for the next show

thanks!! you´re great
  10. Will there be any Megaupload or RS links for the lossless version ? Im not so familiar with the torrent thing javascript:smiley('');