1. Originally posted by Headmaster:Will there be any Megaupload or RS links for the lossless version ? Im not so familiar with the torrent thing javascript:smiley('');

This afternoon MP3
    Tomorrow FLAC and Apple Lossless

That is how we roll

2. This afternoon? You have one hour left then looking at the Dutch timezone
  3. OMG you are right. I'll just travel back in time, just for you all

49% now, 62.4% online available.
  4. Sound is a bit better. But might be my taste (Only heard a few secs of TUF)

5. LOL

49%...lovely

6. My own slightly less impressive effort at bootleg artwork, just for a bit of difference - I took the liberty of nabbing the text from Stu because I don't know what the font is etc., and it fitted in
  7. LOL - give the man some time. Its worth it. We all appreciate the work of any taper that brings the memory of the concert back to our iPod javascript:smiley('');
  8. Everyone is stuck at 64.5% But i think I will be able to upload MP3s tonight
  9. Originally posted by Headmaster:LOL - give the man some time. Its worth it. We all appreciate the work of any taper that brings the memory of the concert back to our iPod javascript:smiley('');

I'm just messing with him

10. I can handle it . 75% done right now

EDIT:
    I was able to hear some more snippets and this does not sound like a huge improvement.

I think i prefer the current source by Matt
  11. Maybe we can get an audio from u2006com. I saw his HD clips on youtube and even there the audio is -magnificent- :-)