1. ah. ok, thanks for the info.
  2. Yeah i dont know anymore. Its not a huge difference. And yes MP3 first.
  3. Had a second look at my earlier cover and didn't like it so made another!! hope y'all like it!

4. New source also up on U2Torrents
  5. Yes and a 3rd source on Dime which supposed to be better. Here i go again
  6. OK the one I am uploading now is pretty slow (because i am downloading the 3rd source). From the samples it looks like the vocals in the 3rd are a bit more distant, but the instrumentals are the best from the 3.

3 sources with at least one more coming (ChrisEdge's recording hasnt surfaced yet)
  7. Originally posted by Risto:OK the one I am uploading now is pretty slow (because i am downloading the 3rd source). From the samples it looks like the vocals in the 3rd are a bit more distant, but the instrumentals are the best from the 3.

3 sources with at least one more coming (ChrisEdge's recording hasnt surfaced yet)

cool. thank you again! by the way, ChrisEdge actually did not attend or record last night's show, though he will be recording some US gigs.
  8. Originally posted by AcrobatU2Pop:[..]

cool. thank you again! by the way, ChrisEdge actually did not attend or record last night's show, though he will be recording some US gigs.

Hmmm my mistake. I heard he was taping this one. Well it doesnt really matter, we have 3 (nearly equal in quality) bootlegs.
  9. heck yeah!

10. uwwedoogie, that cover is mint!

are any of these newer recordings better than the first one?
  11. thanks Risto

i hope tomorrow´s show will be uploaded in such quality and speed as well ( this is not a demand )
  12. Will do my best Dont want Remy kicking my ass when he comes back