2009-07-21 - Amsterdam
Tour: U2 360° Tour
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 1
  1. Pure is going well. Missing those stage shots though. Been all GA cams for quite a while now. I don't like multiple nights either

Great footage. Some shoddy audio though
  2. Found on the UniversalNL-channel, Willie Williams and some footage including the official Go Crazy clip.

3. Great video, Thanks! Does anyone have a download link for this one?? Somehow I cant figure out how to download from youtube without loosing quality....

4. Originally posted by Coen:Great video, Thanks! Does anyone have a download link for this one?? Somehow I cant figure out how to download from youtube without loosing quality....

The new version of Real Player does it automatically. For free. Just one click.
  5. 'New' source is up. Missed it the first time i think

I've changed all ratings of all recordings to 4 stars. I cant decide which i like the most
  6. Originally posted by Risto:'New' source is up. Missed it the first time i think

I've changed all ratings of all recordings to 4 stars. I cant decide which i like the most

jees, there are too many sources for these two concerts. is the new source of the 2nd night show?
  7. First one, a matrix might be the key to success. Three good sources, but all in a different way.
  8. One year ago

9. omg you're right I almost forgot about it..... shame on me -- what a night it's been just thinking back of it now brings back so many memories.... good memories altogether
  10. one night i never will forget
  11. Yep, two nice shows. I liked the 1st night better, even though the setlist was probably better the 2nd night. Was nice hearing UTEOTW soundchecked a gazillion times.