1. Gonna do one of these topics for each city the tour is stopping at each year. Only one topic per each show and each will be opened a day or 2 before the show(s) in each city. All discussions regarding each show goes in here. Thanks

Setlist

Breathe
    No Line On The Horizon
    Get On Your Boots
    Magnificent
    Beautiful Day / Blackbird (snippet)
    Elevation
    New Year's Day
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Stand By Me (snippet)
    Stuck In A Moment
    Happy Birthday
    Unknown Caller
    The Unforgettable Fire
    City Of Blinding Lights / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet)
    Birthday (snippet) / Vertigo
    Crazy Tonight / Two Tribes (snippet)
    Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (snippet)
    Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    MLK
    Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)
    Where The Streets Have No Name / The Whole Of The Moon (snippet)
    One

Encore(s):
    Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
    With Or Without You
    Moment of Surrender

2. And open it is, might be the Sarajevo of this tour. Or just another day at the office.

3. Expect NYD to make an appearance...
  4. That stadium is gorgeous from the outside. I can picture the Claw just poking through the top.
  5. wow, that's a really nice stadium.

6. Indeed a nice stadium, just browsed some pics but I think this is the most recent one. Poland will host the next European football championships, so they are rebuilding and modernizing it.
  7. can we make a deal with poland? exchanging the arena for this one, let some polish workers in here as well...
  8. Originally posted by MWSAH:[..]

Indeed a nice stadium, just browsed some pics but I think this is the most recent one. Poland will host the next European soccer championships, so they are rebuilding and modernizing it.

Looks great already. Hope U2 doesn't screw up the field too much before the championship.
  9. Beautiful Stadium!