1. Originally posted by LikeASong:derMike, is that a new version? How does it sound? Considering that our first recording is almost PERFECT, I don't think that one can go over it, do'nt think it's worth adding to our collection. Thanks anyway

SAMPLE (8 MB; City Of Blinding Lights): http://ul.to/6xkcbb
  2. I will upload the 4-star recording and add it to our bootleg pages
  3. I was going to do it this morning but for some reason I didn't find the way to do it from the iPhone

4. The name of the taper is ALYSHA, not km140.

Would be great if you can correct that.

cu
    hodel_05

5. You can't change bootleg stuff through the mobile version

6. Will do, thanks!!
  7. Listening to this one right now. i noticed that Bono name checks Terry Lawless during Unknown Caller citing Terry World Hammond. My question to anybody who has seen the show so far is 'Does Edge play any keyboards on stage now for example during Unforgettable Fire or does Terry do it from the underworld?
  8. Originally posted by argyle_g:Listening to this one right now. i noticed that Bono name checks Terry Lawless during Unknown Caller citing Terry World Hammond. My question to anybody who has seen the show so far is 'Does Edge play any keyboards on stage now for example during Unforgettable Fire or does Terry do it from the underworld?

Terry.
  9. I am a bit disappointed with Bono, nothing terrible but a bit annoying. Why didn't he enter at the right time to many songs (SBS, Pride, etc)??
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:I am a bit disappointed with Bono, nothing terrible but a bit annoying. Why didn't he enter at the right time to many songs (SBS, Pride, etc)??

hhmmm, I know what you mean ... Well, its live, UF he is singing very good, the "Whooo, hooo hooo" in WOWY before Edges guitar sets in I always have a pain in the *ss .....

Honestly Bonos live-voice in 2009 is not as good anymore than it was in 92/93.

Although on NLOTH it sounds still great.

cu
    hodel_05
  11. Km140 recording does justice to the real show. It was incredible, best night of my life.
  12. That's it, his voice is OK for me, not great not bad, I just dislike that stuff of not singing parts of the songs