1. Good to know, Yogi, very glad you had a beautiful time Were you on the GA? Did you enter the inner circle?
  2. Fine, I'm caving into pressure and getting this. Lol. Is there any artwork for it anywhere??

:edit: Mediafire's not liking me for Part 1. Oh well, later. Perhaps we've overloaded the server?

3. No, I didn't even plan to do that. I was few meters away from the circle, in front of the Edge.
    Fantastic position, I'll post my pics and videos later.
  4. Only for some things. In other he's worse than 4 years back. For example, I've watched the beggining of the 2005-08-11 Madrid multicam DVD this morning, and Bono hit the high "I can feeeeeeeel... feeeee-eee-eeeeeeel" parts in Vertigo. Now he can't (or he doesn't for some reason)......
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]Only for some things. In other he's worse than 4 years back. For example, I've watched the beggining of the 2005-08-11 Madrid multicam DVD this morning, and Bono hit the high "I can feeeeeeeel... feeeee-eee-eeeeeeel" parts in Vertigo. Now he can't (or he doesn't for some reason)......

He doesn't. Just listen to that opera part in Magnificent or any other song in Milano I, he's in a great shape!
  6. Originally posted by Yogi:He doesn't. Just listen to that opera part in Magnificent or any other song in Milano I, he's in a great shape!
    For me that ruins the song equally, no matter if can't or doesn't....
  7. Originally posted by Yogi:[..]

He doesn't. Just listen to that opera part in Magnificent or any other song in Milano I, he's in a great shape!

Indeed his voice is very good, I hope he can keep it like this for the rest of the tour
  8. Well i dont think it changed much. He seems to try using different lower range but also looks like he has a lot of troubles during higher parts.

Still prefer it above Vertigo
  9. Originally posted by Risto:Well i dont think it changed much. He seems to try using different lower range but also looks like he has a lot of troubles during higher parts.

Still prefer it above Vertigo

I prefer everything above Vertigo.
  10. Something went wrong with SBS this gig... they skipped the first verse