1. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Speculation that a 4th night might be added to MSG.

I'm hoping for one night in T.O. would love two but, as I posted above, it'll be virtually impossible to get tix for both shows without someone else also trying (I can find a friend or two to go to U2, PJ, or the Gallagher Bros but most of my friends find Radiohead a bit weird).
    4th has been added.

And another for Chicago
  2. As expected all 4 nights sold out immediately at MSG . Feel fortunate to be going night 1 .

U2 should take notice , as practically none of their NA arena dates are sold out and they went on sale months ago . In years past U2 would sell out in seconds , especially arena gigs .
    Of course , this is because U2 are charging scalpers price$ for their gigs now .

Example being : Radiohead for section 108 at MSG is $99 plus fees $122 for 1 ticket on July 10th . U2 at MSG July 1 section 107 is $387 .
    Talk about greed . No rock concert is worth nearly $400 a ticket .

I could literally see all 4 Radiohead shows at MSG for the price of 1 U2 concert at MSG .
  3. Yeah, that's a bit much. But then again, U2 charges those prices because they simply can. They could sell out a third world country...

How much were lower levels/floor tickets during Vertigo & Elevation tours?
  4. Originally posted by KleWdSide:Yeah, that's a bit much. But then again, U2 charges those prices because they simply can. They could sell out a third world country...

How much were lower levels/floor tickets during Vertigo & Elevation tours?
    I recall paying about $150 (x2) for 100-level tickets for the Vertigo tour show I saw in Toronto.
  5. Elevation was 17 years ago , and I don't recall how much the tickets were but Id say at least around $125 a ticket for lowers , which is decent but again that was in 2001 . Radiohead are charging less in 2018 .

Bottom line, $800 for 2 tickets to go see a rock concert in 2018 is pure greed. Will fans pay it ? Of course , but that doesn't make it right in my opinion .
  6. U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour 2018
    Fri, Jun 29 @ 8:00 PM-Prudential Center - Newark, NJ

USD $330.00
    Fees
    USD $7 (Order Processing Fee)
    USD $61.7 (Service Fee)
    Ticket Delivery
    Standard Mail: Allow 10 to 14 days for delivery
    USD $4.50
    Total
    USD $403.20

Whats with a $61 service fee ? The service fee is almost what I paid for my Radiohead ticket lol
  7. Gotta give Radiohead props for reasonably priced tickets. Let's face it... they could double or possibly triple that & they would still sell out.

They put up a great show too. Seen them twice.
  8. Originally posted by EDDMB:U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour 2018
    Fri, Jun 29 @ 8:00 PM-Prudential Center - Newark, NJ

USD $330.00
    Fees
    USD $7 (Order Processing Fee)
    USD $61.7 (Service Fee)
    Ticket Delivery
    Standard Mail: Allow 10 to 14 days for delivery
    USD $4.50
    Total
    USD $403.20

Whats with a $61 service fee ? The service fee is almost what I paid for my Radiohead ticket lol
    ...and that's for ONE ticket?!?
  9. tickets, gifts for subscritions of last years, presales everything for the next tour u2 is a real shame, that's all and enough.
    I think a spread 50/150 euros for a concert it's quiet a good one, no more or less.
    Imo.
  10. One ticket . The service fee is the kicker . Why $61 ? I found my stub from MSG July 19 2015 . Sec 105 row 7 $280 + 32 “fees” ....so for 2018 the same ticket went up $50 and the “fees” doubled .
    Who gets that $61 ??? TM are a rip-off. Always have been always will be .
  11. Originally posted by EDDMB:[..]
    One ticket . The service fee is the kicker . Why $61 ? I found my stub from MSG July 19 2015 . Sec 105 row 7 $280 + 32 “fees” ....so for 2018 the same ticket went up $50 and the “fees” doubled .
    Who gets that $61 ??? TM are a rip-off. Always have been always will be .
    Here's the thing with me: With U2 shows...Pearl Jam shows...etc....I'm usually the one who initiates the "excursion" and buys the tickets in advance and THEN checks in with friends to see if they want to go...sometimes I discuss in advance but am asked to keep expenses "reasonable." There's no way I'd be able to spring a $400 concert ticket on one of these individuals. I already get a few "gasps" when the price hits triple digits, which was the case with RH!
  12. Hell no , and heres the thing , the tickets for that price aren't even that good , there are platinum seats that cost even more ( closer to $600/$700) that are closer to the stage . How much is red zone ? How much is too much ?
    When I saw the JT tour in Miami my seat was well over $300 a ticket . I had a lower but like 20 rows from the field and 5 sections down from the stage . No way that seat was worth that money but it is what it is . I'll stick to Radiohead PJ and Bruce for numerous gigs as you really only have to see U2 once , they play the same set every night .