1. Don't know if I will ever get the chance to see Radiohead again but I'm okay if I don't. I'm so satisfied by what I've just witnessed. I'm floored!
  2. Originally posted by RUMMY:Don't know if I will ever get the chance to see Radiohead again but I'm okay if I don't. I'm so satisfied by what I've just witnessed. I'm floored!
    One of the best gigs I have been to has been Radiohead. In the pouring rain in Oxford, England 7th July 2001. Lightning struck the stage several times and added to the excitement.
  3. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    One of the best gigs I have been to has been Radiohead. In the pouring rain in Oxford, England 7th July 2001. Lightning struck the stage several times and added to the excitement.
    [YouTube Video]
    Oxford was a terrible gig. Queue for an hour to buy a beer "token". Then queue for an hour to turn the "token" into beer? One tiny merch tent with a half hour queue to get in? A shambles.
  4. The gig i'm talking about not the beer. The gig was great! And the pissing rain!
  5. Originally posted by RUMMY:Don't know if I will ever get the chance to see Radiohead again but I'm okay if I don't. I'm so satisfied by what I've just witnessed. I'm floored!
    I'm regretting not going on Thursday night as well. Incredible concert last night. First time seeing them in over 21 years.
  6. Originally posted by AMLBONO:[..]
    I'm regretting not going on Thursday night as well. Incredible concert last night. First time seeing them in over 21 years.
    It had "only" been 15 years for me.
  7. Originally posted by RUMMY:Don't know if I will ever get the chance to see Radiohead again but I'm okay if I don't. I'm so satisfied by what I've just witnessed. I'm floored!
    Highly unlikely. They're still young
  8. Originally posted by RUMMY:I dunno. I think we have s new contender for greatest live band ever.

I can't believe the songs I've witnessed over the past two nights! Of the 2x25=50 songs they played in Toronto, only three were repeats! That's 47 different songs!!!

Amazing , Thats DMB,Bruce , PJ territory there lol
  9. I suppose PJ usually plays more songs altogether over two nights but there are usually more than three repeats. Not that much more, I suppose...Porch, Even Flow, Evolution, Corduroy, and Alive are pretty much a guarantee, however.
  10. If the edge wasn’t so freaking control about the guitars...
    Saw Radiohead In Rainbowstour in Amsterdam Westergasfabriek. Great show. Almost tripped out because of te weed and the high level music ?
  11. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    I suppose PJ usually plays more songs altogether over two nights but there are usually more than three repeats. Not that much more, I suppose...Porch, Even Flow, Evolution, Corduroy, and Alive are pretty much a guarantee, however.
    if it were not PJ, and the others quoted by Ed, do it on regular basis not only on special occasion. Thom and Jonny are quite lazy with Radiohead lately.
    songs count of the tours are inexorable.
    happy you were part of those nights