1. Originally posted by EDDMB:Hell no , and heres the thing , the tickets for that price aren't even that good , there are platinum seats that cost even more ( closer to $600/$700) that are closer to the stage . How much is red zone ? How much is too much ?
    When I saw the JT tour in Miami my seat was well over $300 a ticket . I had a lower but like 20 rows from the field and 5 sections down from the stage . No way that seat was worth that money but it is what it is . I'll stick to Radiohead PJ and Bruce for numerous gigs as you really only have to see U2 once , they play the same set every night .
    Which is why I never bothered to make the trek to Buffalo last Sept. The only "new" song to the set (when compared to Toronto) was Mysterious Ways!
  2. Mysterious Ways...just when you thought that played out tune was gone , its back lol

I hope to be able to snag a ticket to N2 , as I delayed grabbing one the day of the sale since Im already extending my stay in NYC for the first gig , but now it appears I can stay a bit longer . I'll be on the lookout for ticket drops .
  3. This is really weird...

I was hoping for two RH tickets for N2 (I tried...and tried...and tried...but my credit cad kept getting rejected) but there were only singles left when the dust settled so I grabbed one. However, I was checking my Visa bill and say that I had a $244 charge from TM on it (same date as I purchased my single RH ticket). THEN, I checked my email saw a message that I did in fact have a confirmation for TWO tickets - as well as a second message that I had a single ticket (different seat than the pair!)! HOWEVER, I've only been charge once- only for the pair, not the single. Hmmmmmm......

FWIW: I'll take the two tickets - I'm sure that I can find SOMEBODY who'd like to go. Now I'm just curious about the single ticket.
  4. Aha! Mystery solved. When my credit card was being rejected, I tried another one (which I rarely used). The single ticket was charged to that one. So I guess now I have to call TM and plead my case. Oddly enough, I didn't get the confirmation on the two tickets until 3:00pm that day (hadn't noticed it) - after tickets when sale at 10:00am???????
  5. TM is looking into my "case."
  6. Matt that sounds insane lol
  7. Well, if they don't refund me for that single ticket (might as well keep the pair and actually go with someone) I'm sure someone out there will take it off my hands for face value.
  8. If Radiohead wanted to do a 10-night run @ MSG the way Springsteen did in 2000.... do you think they would all sell out?
  9. Yes. Yes I do.

(Which further adds to the ridiculousness that they didn't get inducted to the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame ... no, I can't let this one go).

10. As readers of this forum post will probably know, Thom Yorke has announced some solo gigs this summer.

I have one spare ticket for the Amsterdam show on June 4 when Thom will perform in the beautiful venue Carré. I'm selling the ticket for face value (64,90 euro).

If you are interested, drop me a PM, but please first read the following considerations:

1 - it concerns an eTicket. Personally I'm always a bit reluctant to purchase eTickets from persons I do not know, but perhaps your confidence in this transaction will be boosted by knowing that this is a sale from one U2start member (me) to another (you?).
    2 - the ticket is personalized (my name is on it) which means that we together shall have to enter the venue. This in a way also cancels out the first consideration above (I don't want to cheat on someone standing right next to me). .
    3- the ticket is for the section Gallerij Midden, rij 2, stoel 14. The ticket mentions 'restricted view'. Now I myself have never been to Carré before, so I cannot explain you how limited the view will be. However I found the attached picture of Carré and suspect that the limited view has to do with the chandeliers hanging from the ceiling.
  11. Not good...

12. Oh gosh. Thats kinda bad.