1. Hey, Ed. Do you recall (approximately) what time Radiohead takes the stage?
  2. 845

I grabbed this from the Gothamist , a review of the MSG show from N2 :

Although they have nothing new in particular to promote, the band set up some special arena dates around North America this summer with multi-night stands in New York, Chicago, Boston, Philly, Toronto and more. They've settled into a groove of playing highly varied, two encore, 25-ish song sets spanning their nine-album career, mixing up a dozen or so songs every night to make sure no one sees the same set twice if they attend multiple shows.

U2 should take note of that last sentence.
  3. Originally posted by EDDMB:845

I grabbed this from the Gothamist , a review of the MSG show from N2 :

Although they have nothing new in particular to promote, the band set up some special arena dates around North America this summer with multi-night stands in New York, Chicago, Boston, Philly, Toronto and more. They've settled into a groove of playing highly varied, two encore, 25-ish song sets spanning their nine-album career, mixing up a dozen or so songs every night to make sure no one sees the same set twice if they attend multiple shows.

U2 should take note of that last sentence.
    Any narratives?
  4. As I mentioned earlier, I saw those two Chicago setlists and knew I just had to go to both Toronto shows.

Love all the Stuff they are playing. Hope they keep Optimistic in the set - a song that gets ignored quite a bit.
  5. With the above said, I think they overplay Myxomatosis a bit. Rarely misses a show. It's an okay tune but not up there with so many others.
  6. Originally posted by RUMMY:With the above said, I think they overplay Myxomatosis a bit. Rarely misses a show. It's an okay time but not up there with so many others.
    I agree . Thom is a bit obsessed with it apparently I’d rather hear dozens of other tunes .

Sets are great though ...
  7. Originally posted by EDDMB:[..]
    I agree . Thom is a bit obsessed with it apparently I’d rather hear dozens of other tunes .

Sets are great though ...
    Are you back in NYC to see the next two shows?
  8. No , in Ogunquit Maine on the beach drinking blueberry beer from Portland lol
  9. Great show last night in Toronto (N1) even though it was a bit light on OKC, Kid A and Amnesiac tunes (predicting more of them tonight).

Saw someone with a U2start "Raised by Wolves" tshirt. Identify yourself? I should have taken a moment to acknowledge you but I didn't want to weird anyone out!
  10. Originally posted by RUMMY:Great show last night in Toronto (N1) even though it was a bit light on OKC, Kid A and Amnesiac tunes (predicting more of them tonight).

Saw someone with a U2start "Raised by Wolves" tshirt. Identify yourself? I should have taken a moment to acknowledge you but I didn't want to weird anyone out!
    Just tickets for tonight's show off TicketMaster. Can't wait!
  11. I dunno. I think we have s new contender for greatest live band ever.

I can't believe the songs I've witnessed over the past two nights! Of the 2x25=50 songs they played in Toronto, only three were repeats! That's 47 different songs!!!
  12. Don't know if I will ever get the chance to see Radiohead again but I'm okay if I don't. I'm so satisfied by what I've just witnessed. I'm floored!