1. I like the live version, a real highlight and crowd pleaser in Barcelona and Milan, much to my surprise
    Great party vibe in the stadiums. Have any of you that do not like it have actuallly seen it live?
  2. Originally posted by Papo:I like the live version, a real highlight and crowd pleaser in Barcelona and Milan, much to my surprise
    Great party vibe in the stadiums. Have any of you that do not like it have actuallly seen it live?
    I’ve seen it 3 times live and it was still rotten. I’ll go crazy remix, Boots and sweetest thing are the only songs I’ve not enjoyed from the bands shows I’ve seen.
  3. It went down a storm in Barcelona. A pure ‘wtf is this’ moment from me. It was probably just a minute to long.
  4. I really liked it. It was fun, dancey, nice live playing over taped remix. It made whole stadium moving like on dance party...
  5. I wish we’d had those Discotheque snippets in 2009.
  6. Abhorrent.
  7. Brilliant!
  8. Brilliant of course ! I like this version !
  9. I loved it. I loved the different versions with snippets or how "I know I'll go crazy" changed up each show. Plus Adam doing different bass playing during verse 2

10. When I want to hear a remix (which i don't), i'll go to a DJ-set. When I go to U2, I want to hear actual live music. This crazy remix sucks.
  11. 360 was my first tour. Definitely top 3 moment od the show, with Ultraviolet and MW.

I still remember "wait...whats this?" with the grooving faces.