1. any tool fans here? If U2 disappeared, they would be one of my big favorites.

2. Yeah, I'm into Tool. I've seen them 3 times. First time was during the Aenima tour and 2 others during Lateralus. They still haven't matched the Aenima show I saw. Absolutely amazing.

Aenima is may favorite album from them. The other records are all great in some way but that one is my personal fav. The bass on the last album was just unbelievable though.

They rock
  3. ya. i saw them 5 times on the lateralus tour.
    amazing live
  4. prolly my fav album is lateralus, im seeing them for the first time on Saturday i hear their visuals are out of this world.
  5. Originally posted by Commrandr:prolly my fav album is lateralus, im seeing them for the first time on Saturday i hear their visuals are out of this world.

ya mine too disposition/reflection/triad is jaw dropping, and live me and my friend rachel just stood there mezmerized when we both first saw them, and after that we chased them around new england
  6. haha nice. There is a live version of Cold and Ugly where Maynard just yells "THROW THAT BOB MARLEY WANNABE MOTHERFUCKER OUT OF HERE" doesnt make any sense, and it is hilarious
  7. Listening to Aenema again today. Hated it for the first listen last year. I now realize its great
  8. Who
  9. I joined a new band a couple of months back and the drummer and one of the guitar players are big fans of Tool, so I'm slowly getting into them. What an amazing band

10. Welcome. I’m a drummer, Danny Carey is the best in the world. His approach to drumming and the way he composed his parts are insane. I’m a huge fan. Enjoy