1. It hasn't been any longer since the original EPK rip, so it wouldn't change now. At least I don't think it will...
  2. So do we predict that this is more of a tease to the new material, or perhaps actually a part of the new material itself? Oddly short to call a song, but it didn't stop them in the early days..

Could be a potential "album intro", could be a tease, which could also be why they chose to name the vinyl the more ironic "Soon" than the aforementioned "Kingdom of Your Love", which sounds much more appropriate if this were to be an entire song.
  3. I actually think there is more to this song. On the version we had last summer on YouTube it sounded as if it was just replaying the same lyrical part over and that it just faded out.
  4. I think it might be a sign:

maybe its the new album is coming... "SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON"

Highly unlikely though...
  5. Like the song very much. Reminds me to the gigs I've been too. And the melody is just..not so U2. And in these days, I like that.
  6. Originally posted by MWSAH:Like the song very much. Reminds me to the gigs I've been too. And the melody is just..not so U2. And in these days, I like that.

i really like that song. 9/10 for me. wish it was longer
  7. This is probably the last song that I pictured as a single. It's short, sweet and leaves you with wanting more. It's U2 redefining their sound, etc.... I guess it actually works. I don't think that this is a sample of it or that there is any more of the song, but its that cliffhanger that makes it for me.
  8. I am obsessed with this. I love listening to it although I really need a better rip :/ I have to blast my speakers and it is still too quiet.

But yessss.... this is the african / fez influence that I thought would have been on NLOTH from the beginning! Sooo addicting, the violin, the chanting of Soon, the drum loop, love it. I love hearing it on its own without any crowd noise as well TOO SHORT DAMNIT.
  9. I don't get it, is this the whole song?

I thought they were using a short section of a new song for the 360 intro, so it turns out this is the entire piece?

Is this any different to the 360 intro version? ie does it run shorter, slight differences in arrangement etc?
  10. We don't know if it's the whole song, but at least it's what's been released. It's no different to the 360 version, same violin, vocals, drums and all.