1. GOYB intro is a killer, besU2 intro ever, not kidding.
    NLOTH sounds better on the album
    Magnificent kinda sucks live
    MOS and Breathe are okay.
    UC is posssibly best live U2 anthem
    Crazy remix is awesome

i voted for GOYB.

2. I love them all, but without a doubt, the I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight Remix for me.
  3. NLOTH. Keeps getting better...

...I'm a traffic cop...climax is awesome. Only thing that would make it better is a slightly longer gap before that line.
  4. No Line is probably my favorite U2 live song ever. It just grabs me in, deep bass, the rhythm, the vocal, the crowd taking up the oh oh oh, the quiet 'every night I, have the same dream', the stop and then the traffic cop part. Love it.

I hope they try it as an opener at least once

5. That opinion may change when you see the Nicole. Massive stuff and a perfect opener. Do agree with Gerard though, that NLOTH could open too.

At risk of going on, I'm pretty sure I recollect there being a significant pause before 'traffic cop' in Cardiff...
  6. Originally posted by djrlewis:[..]
    At risk of going on, I'm pretty sure I recollect there being a significant pause before 'traffic cop' in Cardiff...

Yep, they usually do a small pause. Would be even better if they kept it for 5 more milliseconds. The way Snow Patrol does it in Chasing Cars.
  7. No Line On The Horizon, it's one of the best live songs they've ever played. Closely followed by Unknown Caller, which is a live anthem. I love Get On Your Boots as well, it truly rocks live. Magnificent should be dropped. Breathe is potential great live but it doesn't work that well as an opener. I don't count the remix as real 'live' but it is nice. I still can not get all the fuss about Moment Of Surrender...it's a nice tune but should be played earlier in the set, because it doesn't work as a closer.
  8. Lotta love for NLOTH.

Quite right too.
  9. Originally posted by yeah:[..]

Yep, they usually do a small pause. Would be even better if they kept it for 5 more milliseconds. The way Snow Patrol does it in Chasing Cars.

true. The current pause is just too short. Makes them rush into the traffic cop part a little. Still love everything about it
  10. Voted for NLOTH with MoS close behind it. NLOTH because all what's said before me in this topic and MoS because it's my favorite U2 song right now. It has everything...
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

true. The current pause is just too short. Makes them rush into the traffic cop part a little. Still love everything about it

Listen to Cardiff. I swear it was longer as you describe. May just be my addled mind playing tricks on me...

12. I shall youtube it tonight