1. About 100 GB, I think? I have them in lossless, took me years to build the collection, that's why I'm proud, haha.
  2. How about catching a concert used drum stick... directly from Larry!! ~4:10 mark~...

3. With lossless included probably around 4 TB.
    Lossy only it's around 200-300 GB.
  4. Most proud of my brown U2-3 7 inch vinyl. Unplanned mixing at the factory led to 50 being produced on brown vinyl of which I have one. Played it once then safely stored.
    Either that or my Sweetest Thing chocolate bar from 1998 which is securely wrapped as I'm sure it won't be pretty now 😂
  5. When I read the title of the thread I thought: "A U2 article that I wrote?"
  6. I've got a full 1TB hard drive somewhere filled with U2 bootlegs, videos, etc. Back in the Dime and torrent mad days. Must dig that bad boy out one day.
  7. I wanted to make sure you felt like you earned it
  8. My Korean version of The Joshua Tree, bought in Seoul. Mostly because of the memories of going there for JT19
  9. My t-shirt from their first Australian tour in 1984. It’s sleeveless and black just like Bono wore for UABRS. It’s a bit faded and thin but I still have it. A close second is the Rock’s Hottest Ticket edition of Time magazine.
  10. Mine would probably have to be my original Joshua Tree Tour t-shirt bought at Wembley Stadium in 1987