1. U2 At The End of The World is by far the best U2 book, especially for fans fo the Zoo Tv period. I got this when it came out and plowed through it.... loved it... wish there was something like this for the last few tours.
  2. Almost done with U2 by U2, can't put it down. End of the World up next. Any other books that others can recommend? There are quite a few out there... I did read a book in the 90s that was a collection of Rolling Stone interviews. Like many here, I really enjoy reading about U2. Looking forward to suggestions.
  3. Originally posted by FromMEtoU2:Almost done with U2 by U2, can't put it down. End of the World up next. Any other books that others can recommend? There are quite a few out there... I did read a book in the 90s that was a collection of Rolling Stone interviews. Like many here, I really enjoy reading about U2. Looking forward to suggestions.

I would recommend you get hold of these books.
  4. Those look great!

5. This one is great if you love the show design aspects!

6. That one is goooood!

7. About 70 there. Even more here but it is taking me months of daily unearthing from the archive to get to this.
  8. Originally posted by FromMEtoU2:Almost done with U2 by U2, can't put it down. End of the World up next. Any other books that others can recommend? There are quite a few out there... I did read a book in the 90s that was a collection of Rolling Stone interviews. Like many here, I really enjoy reading about U2. Looking forward to suggestions.
    See photos I have posted for you to get a good idea of what is out there. PM me if you want to know more info about them.
  9. That's an amazing collection. I may PM you after I have time to process everything in your pictures. Thanks for taking the time to post.
  10. Originally posted by FromMEtoU2:Almost done with U2 by U2, can't put it down. End of the World up next. Any other books that others can recommend? There are quite a few out there... I did read a book in the 90s that was a collection of Rolling Stone interviews. Like many here, I really enjoy reading about U2. Looking forward to suggestions.

Great read and you get plenty of fliers, mini posters and memoribila .
  11. Originally posted by FromMEtoU2:That's an amazing collection. I may PM you after I have time to process everything in your pictures. Thanks for taking the time to post.
    Yes, feel free to PM. I have found even more since posting those pictures including the one pictured above which is indeed very good.