1. There is a new You Too, you can vote for this new poll on the frontpage and discuss it in this thread.

The last You Too:
    If U2 would change the opener song in the second leg in another new song. Which should it be? (started on 2009-09-08)

Breathe is the best choice - 26.6%
    No Line On The Horizon - 26%
    Magnificent - 19.9%
    Get On Your Boots - 12.8%
    Neither of these, I prefer an oldie - 11.7%
    Neither of these, I prefer an HTDAAB or ATYCLB-tune - 3%

Votes: 890

The question of this new You Too is:

Which Unforgettable Fire remaster will you buy?

- Limited Edition Box Set (2 CD's, DVD, book and photo prints)
    - Deluxe Edition (2 CD's and booklet)
    - CD format
    - 12" vinyl format (with booklet)
    - None of these, I have enough of these remasters
    - None of these, it's just too expensive
    - None of these for another reason
    - I will buy more than one

Please vote on the frontpage of the website, in this thread you can tell us why you voted for your answer.
    Your vote is valued! Thank you!
  2. would have been happy with the deluxe. No DVD though so unsure
  3. I haven't even looked up yet what exactly will be inside and what it'll cost, but I'm sure I'll go for the limited edition no matter what. yeah, call me a sheep.
  4. None of these.

The Unforgettable Fire is present in THREE formats already at my home. One cassete, one vynil and two CDs. I don't need another, thanks. I will buy the DVD if it's sold alone in eBay tho.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:None of these.

The Unforgettable Fire is present in THREE formats already at my home. One cassete, one vynil and two CDs. I don't need another, thanks. I will buy the DVD if it's sold alone in eBay tho.

TUF is the only album I ONLY own on vinyl so guess this is the time for me to get the cd once and for all.
  6. Depends on how much its gonna cost, but I think I will go for the super deluxe.
  7. A guy (he commented it on the proper U2.com post of the remaster) bought in on Amazon for 62$ if I recall right. Not precisely cheap.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]A guy (he commented it on the proper U2.com post of the remaster) bought in on Amazon for 62$ if I recall right. Not precisely cheap.

yeah well thats 50 dutch euros. you can also buy it at amazon.co.uk for 26 pounds, thats 30 euros, but you also have to pay for shipping then. if bol.com will sell it for 50 euros then I will get it for 40 euros at Media Markt. We'll see. Im not that much interested in the remaster itself, (I already have a great remaster of TUF) it's more the DVD and the bonus disc.
  9. If I can afford it, the limited addition certainly - assuming the DVD does come with it. My CD of TUF is pretty shagged out (the case especially), my cousin gave it to me years back, first U2 album I had to call my own.
  10. Limited Edition like The Joshua Tree one. If it's anything like that then it's gonna be worth it.

11. Absolutely - and I guess it might be even better...
  12. Too many remasters already... i'm waiting for a great remaster of Rattle & Hum, with a great DVD of the Love town tour But again i will buy the Limited Edition Box Set (2 CD's, DVD, book and photo prints) anyway.