1. check your knowledge about Music Industry. The RELEASE date is not necessarily the STORE DATE in every country.
  2. Nice April fool!

At least we see something which looks like a new U2 album.
    The real thing still has to come.
  3. Lots of opinions, I need a while to check it all out. My God, 100 people on the thread now.
  4. I admire anyone who's brave enough to admit openly that they know WHEN a beyonce album was released
  5. Originally posted by TheRefugee:If it is a fake, then kudos to the creator. Sure looks real enough. It's a shame that tomorrow is April fool's day which make us more scepical.
    The band do always come up with a new font for each release. Maybe EBW may have been renamed as The Beach?

Well thought, I was wondering where the hell did EBW go too!!

6. Although it seemed to be a general agreement (so to speak) that the songs that they premiered live in 2010 and 2011 wouldn't be on the album... Wasn't it? Specially Mercy which got released on Wide Awake In Europe...

I would of course prefer an album full of totally unreleased/unheard material, but if I have to choose between an album with 2 or 3 known songs and no album, my choice is obvious

7. Yes, these would be no coincidences - a smart title, and a smart number of songs. Looks truer than MANhattan. Although, who knows: maybe these are the two albums they've been promising us, with two different versions of North Star!
  8. Goes to show fans can still ignite pretty quickly...
  9. As release dates vary from country to country, wouldn't the release date on the back specify what country it refers to?

10. wowi've been a fan since 1980 and i never knew they came from ireland thanks for enlightening me what would i do without you.