1. Originally posted by Ricku2:[..]
    u2start is just a collection of everything . They better get someone from U2gigs or U2songs for example... and of course we should never forget about the late Pimm Jal.. his book is still the best thing ever produced by a U2 fan and often used as a reference by U2 and it's crewmembers
    I just read that U2gigs is realising a publication.
  2. Hello,
    does anyone knows from which sessions this version comes from? start 55:13
    thanks a lot
  3. Sounds like someone has added the additional music in post. Raw performance is from ‘From the Sky Down’.

4. What post audio do you hear?
  5. germcevoy
    it isnt exactly the same, i've checked before posting, but it isnt the same....
  6. Where you at Sergio?
  7. Wop wop

Pretty sure the basis is the FTSD performance mixed in with the Kindergarten version, BUT the TTTYAATW-ish guitars got me a bit puzzled. I'm trying to determine if they're from some Salome outtake, or taken from a fanmade video. Vetri being Vetri he might as well have taken the audio from a fan cover, mixed it in with the mix and not credit the fan... Anything is possible.
  8. exactly
  9. Anything is possible....
    Every thing you know is wrong
  10. The drums are sampled by Depeche Mode in Higher Love.

Wilder indirectly confirmed in a response to a question regarding the sonic similarity between the drums of Depeche Mode's "Higher Love" and U2's "So Cruel" in a Q&A on Shunt (the official Recoil website_ that a drum loop from U2's "So Cruel" was sampled for use in "Higher Love" by reiterating that album producer Flood assisted in the production of both records. Depeche Mode would later cover this song, see 'So Cruel'): "Didn't Flood work on both LP's?....."